Fresc Co - Gran de Gracia

Gran de Gracia, 30 (at northern extension of Paseig de Gracia, near Av. Diagonal), Barcelona, Spain, 08012

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain of all-you-can-eat salad buffet bar. Has both hot and cold options, some of which is vegetarian - be sure to ask. Large space, crowded, and noisy.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Mitch Cohen

Good Deal for Price - Edit

12.95 for all you can eat (includes all buffets and soups). The vegan options are good and there are lots of veggies and grains, so it's really great if you're trying to keep it simple. There are also various sizes of takeout boxes for cheaper prices if you don't want to spend nearly 13 or aren't that hungry. No vegan desserts other than fruit :(

Love all the options! - Edit

They have loooots of typical fresh salads including corn, carrots, lettuce, etc etc and then more stuffs! olives, rice, pasta, lentils, etc. You can have as much as you want to and coffee and tea ar included. I didnt even had to check the "hot" dishes with all the lentils that I had. If you are sort of a "healthy" vegan its a really really nice option.

Pros: - lots of options - cheap (10 E) - really friedly

Cons: - watching the craziness in some people at buffets

Fresh Looking Premises - Old Concept - Edit

This is buffet food where you stand around with others coughing and spluttering over the food whilst bits of dead skin and other bodily particulates drop at random. Sorry! Years ago I'd go for this but now Barca has other 100% vegetarian establishments offering more quality food at similar, if not cheaper prices. €9.50 is a decent price for an eat as much as you want deal but it's tired and dated. The food here is OK and you'd probably walk away quite satisfied. Better to get in early as it's likely to be sitting there for most of the day. I'm being a bit of a hypocrite as the majority of veggie places in Lisbon are buffets and I love them but I am still a bit sceptical of the hygiene issues. By all means, give Fresc Co. a go, there is nothing to be afraid of. Good locations just off Las Ramblas, perfect for tourists with the other one just off the Pl. de Catalunya. Again, perfect for tourists.

Pros: lots of food, quite cheap

Cons: not very imaginative

El triangle branch was not great - Edit

Location: I went to the branch near El triangle
Service: poor
Food: not many options for vegetarians.
Food looked like it was out the whole day. looked a bit lifeless.
Price: not bad value for money but there are so many other better places to go to.

not a bad deal - Edit

so we were going back to Ill De Gracia and it was closed so we hit this up on our way back down the street. Its a large buffet of all you can eat for 9.95 and that comes with a drink. The meat is at a separate buffet in the back so you're safe. Honestly, I loaded up on brown rice and veggies and got about the same meal as I got at Ill De Gracia for about the same price and I could eat as much as I wanted. English was great with the staff.

Pros: brown rice

Great if you can't wait till 8pm! - Edit

As we were adjusting to jet lag, it was frustrating that most restaurants were closed when we were hungry. Fresc Co was open! ...and, fairly empty at the (14:00-18:00) hours most Spaniards didn't eat. The staff was very helpful identifying which dishes were vegan. It would have been nice if more dishes were vegan, but we were able to find plenty to satisfy ourselves.

Pros: open all day!, friendly staff & good food, great value

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresc Co - Gran de Gracia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.