First Review by Stevie

The last option in Alicante - Edit

This restaurant serves industrial food, consisting in a salad buffet and some kind of plastic pizzas. It offers the genuine taste of a restaurant franchise, I discourage eating there.

Pros: Centric

Cons: Low quality, Boring meals, Impersonal ambient

no me gusta - Edit

Siento no poder recomendar este restaurante porque la unica vez que he ido la comida que tienen no esta muy alla.Tome un pastel de postre que estaba mas viej@ y habia viajado mas que un@ que yo conozco.Lo unico positivo el personal amable.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 06, 2011

Fresc Co - Edit

We ate here last summer, first people in at lunch time. We love the great variety of salads available as starters, which would suffice as a main course for some people. The main course hot food is not the very best but is similar to most Spanish menu del dias and you can choose how much or little you fancy. Also the fresh fruit desserts and tea or coffee are very good. All in all it is extremely good value for money as it also includes a cold drink. We first found one of this chain in Bilbao which was just as good, but very busy unless you are there in the first half hour. Can't wait to go again next week when we arrive.

Pros: Wide choice of salads, some nice desserts including fresh fruit, Tea and coffee available

Cons: Some of hot food is not wonderful

Fresc Com Alicante - Edit

This was the 1st time I have in a branch of Fresc since was a Sunday and it was the twilight zone between lunch and dinner when so many Spanish restaurants close.

Choices for vegan veggies are fairly limited but I served up spaghetti and tomato sauce and also a salad that I put together of what appeared to be vegan veggie only ingredients. Neither tasted good and I was unable to finish either. Not recommended

Cons: Food doesn't taste good

Return to Alicante Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fresc Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 793 times since Dec 2007.