CLOSED: Fred Gets at Like Minded Projects - maybe closed

Contact 0384597561

41-49 Smith St, Collingwood, Victoria, 3066

Multiple businesses under one roof: Fred Gets offers healthy breakfast, lunch, and cold-pressed juices; and Coffee Supreme Roasters serves coffee drinks. The space also sells non-food things like handmade pots. Modern minimalist interior, white with lots of light and plants. Diagonally opposite Vegan Style. Oct 2016 reported conflicting reportes as to whether it's open or shut - let happycow know! Confirmed closed December 2016. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 7:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Raw, Western, Take-out

First Review by chocoholicPhilosophe

Expensive and small portions - Edit

Everything is either vegan or can readily be made vegan, and the space is very pleasant - light, airy and with lots of greenery.

I had a bagel, juice and raw cookie combo for $16. It seemed a bit on the expensive side, but the food looked good and I wanted to give it a try. My bagel (kale, black tahini and something else I forget) was delicious and different, and the choc-mint raw cookie was very good (though probably not as good as a baked choc-mint cookie could have been). However, after I'd finished eating, I was still hungry. I ended up going across the street and purchasing a pack of rice-paper rolls to finish off my meal, making for a very expensive lunch.

Pros: Creative healthy food, Green and light-filled interior

Cons: Very expensive for the amount of food

Return to Collingwood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fred Gets at Like Minded Projects - maybe closed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.