First Review by cheloneglabra

Pop up, Yum! - Edit

I've eaten Freaks + Leeks a few times, when they were a Sunday pop up at Platform Brewing.

The food was delicious and the 2 individuals running the pop up where beyond nice. The serving sizes were pretty small though, so I would recommend ordering multiple items off the menu if you're pretty hungry!

Pros: vegan only

Amazing Vegan Pop-Up! - Edit

We stopped by Platform to try the vegan dinner pop-up. We tried the kale apple salad, cauliflower quinoa fritters, BBQ jackfruit sliders, & fried chicky sliders, and everything was delish! I usually have a favorite, but everything was equally yummy.

Pros: All vegan, Delicious food

Cons: Only available on Sundays.

Wow! - Edit

Delicious. I'm not vegan but I like to go with vegetarian and vegan options as I try to limit the animal products I consume, This pop up offers delicious food. I've had the avocado toast bar, biscuits and gravy, and the French toast--as well as the yummy vegan AND gluten free muffins. They are all amazing. The avocado toast bar is a great light and nutritious meal--lots of yummy toppings. I like my toast a but more toasted than what I was offered, but I was so excited to try some of the toppings I didn't bother to ask the owners to toast the bread a little more (I admit I actually like burnt toast so the toast is probably perfect for anyone else!)
I've had the biscuits and gravy--seasoned just right, it's a tasty, and hardy meal but still feels light.
The vegan French toast is my favorite. I'm tend to enjoy a more savory meal more but this sweet dish with mixed berries was so good.
I liked the venue a lot as well--the Platform Beer Co seems to be a perfect fit for Freaks and Leaks for Brunch. I will go back whenever I am in town!

Pros: Owners/staff amazing!, Delicious food!, Great prices!

Cons: I like my toast a little toastier.

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Freaks + Leeks - Pop-up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.