Frankies

• Veg-friendly
Contact 09394236087

Island City Mall, Tagbilaran, Philippines,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices are falafel, hummus, veg burger and salad. Also has pasta, Mexican food, sandwiches and more.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Jim_Z

Ok, good veggie burger - Edit

I went in search for this place because there are so few vegetarian options in the Philippines. So with that in mind I can't be fussy. (I did get a little excited to have a vegetarian page in the menu!) The veggie burger with added beans was good. But unfortunately everything that was ordered wasn't. Fish tacos ordered by my partner was bland "fast food" and the houmous was also very bland. I'm pretty sure they weren't made with chickpeas (you can't taste them). I would go back for the veggie burger. Staff were friendly.

Pros: veggie burger

Cons: houmous

Great! - Edit

Hey, this is a great place inside the mall, right near the door. They have awesome veg options and I had the hummus and veg burger on two different visits. Prices are good for what you get.

BTW, in Tagbi, veg food is not so easy to come by, so trust Frankies to deliver. (Having been a vegan/veg for 15+ years, I don't know what I was thinking when I moved to the Phils. But places like Frankies allowed me to survive until I woke up and left the country.)

Pros: Friendly service, Tasty food

Return to Tagbilaran Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frankies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 607 times since Apr 2013.