Frank and Fina's Cocina

• Veg-friendly
Contact 702-579-3017

4175 S Grand Canyon Dr Ste 100, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89108

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food restaurant. Can make vegetarian and vegan upon request.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by mrsgarcia

not vegan friendly at all! - Edit

We tried to keep it simple and order tacos with no meat sub beans and they wouldn't do it!!! So we ordered a side of rice and beans and a side of tortillas and made them ourselves. Even Taco Bell can make a taco without meat. Such a disappointment.

Pros: none

Cons: not vegan

Great! - Edit

Frank and Fina has a section on the menu for vegetarian items. They accomodate the vegan diet and are knowledgeable. Everything is made fresh, on premises, so they can custom make your order. They are friendly, quick, and accurate. Unlike most restaurants, they have never gotten my order wrong. I highly recommend Frank and Fina for all those that want authentic Mexican food, but have not had it for years due to the presence of lard.

Pros: vegan options, friendly, affordable

awesome service great food - Edit

I used to go to their location over on Charleston and Jones, and was very saddened when it closed. I came here with my husband for an event recently and what a nice decor. Not only are they one of the very few ( trust me on this) Mexican restaurants in Vegas with a vegetarian selection everything on the actual vegetarian menu is not only plentiful it's so tasty. I recommend the vegetable burrito, sweet potato enchiladas and sangria. The salsa is also good and you can make anything vegetarian vegan if you ask them to hold the cheese and sour cream. Great place to take a date just the right price. A little far out of town though.

Pros: great vegetarian selection and menu, excellent service , great price

Cons: a little far out

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frank and Fina's Cocina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1945 times since May 2008.