Francesca Pizzaria Artesanal

• Delivery Delivery
Contact 61-33061414

Vila Planalto, Rua 8, Lote 8, Loja 4, Brasilia, Brazil,

Serves meat, vegan options available. A delivery pizzeria. Has vegan cheeses. On Monday discounts are given for the vegetarian and vegan pizzas. Also another outlet in Lago Sul area. Open Mon-Tue 6:30pm-10:30pm, Thu 6:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-11:30pm, Sun 6:30pm-11:00pm.

First Review by Firemice

Try their vegan sausage (calabresa)! - Edit

Update: The vegan chicken with cheddar and the pepperoni options (available only on Mondays) outplay any other vegan flavor here in Brasília. And their vegan pizzas come with a 20% discount on Mondays!

Definitely one of the best pizza place for vegan options. They have even have a fake stinky cheese (similar to gorgonzola). Although they usually use Superbom cheese, you can also ask for mandiopiry with no extra charge. Their vegan sausage (calabresa) pizza tastes just like its original counterpart, but only if you eat the sausage slices separately, because they tend to blend in with other flavors. Great mushroom options as well. Definitely recommended!

Updated from previous review on 2016-06-21

Pros: Wide variety, Excellent taste, Discounts on special days

Cons: Only delivery options, Pretty pricy

Delicious - Edit

I've finally had the chance to try Francesca's pizza and it is really good! They pay a special attention to the ingredients and to the preparation. You can request it with tofu or mandiokeijo (a brazilian vegan cheese), but I went for it with just the toppings: shitake mushrooms and pesto sauce. It's a little expensive (but I felt that you get what you pay for) and delivery only, but it's worth for once in a while.

Pros: Delicious, Great ingredients

Cons: little expensive, delivery only

Vegan pizza win! - Edit

Francesca's offers a pretty wide menu with the possibility of veganizing almost any pizza. They offer pizzas with a tofu topping or mandiokeijo, a super tasty cheese alternative made from yuca, or simply without cheese -what the vegan chef expressed to me was his favorite. We tried a pizza with aromatic peppers and mandiokeijo - it was honestly one of the best vegan pizzas I've ever tasted.
Francesca's is typically a delivery only place and with good reason... When we came to pick up our pizza we had a hard time finding the tiny, unlabeled store front. However, we were impressed with the cleanliness and friendlyness of the staff.
I highly recommend their vegan options, but my grandparents also enjoyed they're omnivorous pizza.

Pros: Great food, Fair price, Friendly staff

Cons: Hard to find, Did not deliver in my area (Asa Sul)

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Francesca Pizzaria Artesanal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.