Francesca Pizzaria - Vila Planalto

• Delivery Delivery
3306-1414

Rua Pernambuco 15, Acampamento Rabelo, Vila Planalto, Brasilia, Brazil, 70803-220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Delivery pizzeria with another outlet in in Lago Sul. Has more than 20 vegan pizzas plus vegan cheese. On Monday discounts are given for the vegetarian and vegan pizzas. Previously at Rua 8, reported new address March 2017. Open Mon-Tue 6:30pm-10:30pm, Thu 6:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-11:30pm, Sun 6:30pm-11:00pm.

First Review by Firemice

So far the best vegan pizza you'll find in Brasília - Edit

Best pizzas in town!!! You can feel the love and how they really think a lot about all the toppings they will use and how the flavors will work out together. They are always inovating and they have the best pizza dough (my favorite is the whole-wheat one). I think I've tried almost every vegan flavor available on the menu and there's nothing to complain about. My favorites are the mushrooms one and the pesto with smoked tofu.

Pros: Lots of options, Super tasty, Good quality ingredients

Try their vegan sausage (calabresa)! - Edit

Update: The vegan chicken with cheddar and the pepperoni options (available only on Mondays) outplay any other vegan flavor here in Brasília. And their vegan pizzas come with a 20% discount on Mondays!

Definitely one of the best pizza place for vegan options. They have even have a fake stinky cheese (similar to gorgonzola). Although they usually use Superbom cheese, you can also ask for mandiopiry with no extra charge. Their vegan sausage (calabresa) pizza tastes just like its original counterpart, but only if you eat the sausage slices separately, because they tend to blend in with other flavors. Great mushroom options as well. Definitely recommended!

Updated from previous review on 2016-06-21

Pros: Wide variety, Excellent taste, Discounts on special days

Cons: Only delivery options, Pretty pricy

jvcbrasil 11 Mar 2017 - Thank you for the nice review, Bernardo.
It´s always cool to have you here at the pizzaria.

Delicious - Edit

I've finally had the chance to try Francesca's pizza and it is really good! They pay a special attention to the ingredients and to the preparation. You can request it with tofu or mandiokeijo (a brazilian vegan cheese), but I went for it with just the toppings: shitake mushrooms and pesto sauce. It's a little expensive (but I felt that you get what you pay for) and delivery only, but it's worth for once in a while.

Pros: Delicious, Great ingredients

Cons: little expensive, delivery only

jvcbrasil 11 Mar 2017 - Thank you for your nice review, Daniel.
You are always welcome @ Francesca.

Vegan pizza win! - Edit

Francesca's offers a pretty wide menu with the possibility of veganizing almost any pizza. They offer pizzas with a tofu topping or mandiokeijo, a super tasty cheese alternative made from yuca, or simply without cheese -what the vegan chef expressed to me was his favorite. We tried a pizza with aromatic peppers and mandiokeijo - it was honestly one of the best vegan pizzas I've ever tasted.
Francesca's is typically a delivery only place and with good reason... When we came to pick up our pizza we had a hard time finding the tiny, unlabeled store front. However, we were impressed with the cleanliness and friendlyness of the staff.
I highly recommend their vegan options, but my grandparents also enjoyed they're omnivorous pizza.

Pros: Great food, Fair price, Friendly staff

Cons: Hard to find, Did not deliver in my area (Asa Sul)

jvcbrasil 11 Mar 2017 - Thanks for the review.
We now also deliver in Asa Sul.
João.

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Francesca Pizzaria - Vila Planalto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.