Fraiche Yogurt - Airport

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
n/a

SFO Airport Terminal 3, San Francisco, California, USA, 94128

Organic frozen yogurt stand in Terminal 3 at SFO. Has a soy frozen yoghurt, with choices of fresh fruit and other toppings. Also offers oatmeal bowls, smoothies, grab n go salad.

1 Review

First Review by j_wood

Has vegan options, but are rude about it. - Edit

They have healthy options for breakfast or a light lunch. They have some grab and go salads, smoothies, fruit cups, hummus and crackers, and a vegan soup every day. Their service is really unaccommodating though.

Half of their menu is granola/fruit style bowls, including the option to build your own. When I tried to have my customized bowl include almond milk instead of yogurt, they refused, even for an extra charge. So instead I asked for a cup of almond milk (which cost $4) and a fruit and granola parfait and asked them to simply not put yogurt in it so I could pour the milk in myself, and they still gave me pushback. The people in the line even backed me up because the person at the counter was being rude about it.

Tldr: it's possible to eat vegan here, but don't expect much if you ask for anything.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fraiche Yogurt - Airport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.