Fragrant Basil Juice Cafe

203-939-1440

11 Main St, Norwalk, Connecticut, USA, 06851

Serves meat, vegan options available. Except for tuna and chicken, food is veg/vegan. Offers juices, smoothies, hot drinks, and sandwiches. Previously at 34 Main St. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegiebeth

delicious organic food! - Edit

I work in construction and was in the area so I stopped by here for a lunch break a few months ago. I got their vegan melt sandwich and it was delicious. The chef/owner is delightful and you can tell they care about the quality of the food not just the preparation - that's what makes this place a little gem.

Pros: quality ingredients

Cons: isolated location

A great place for juices, smoothies, lunch - Edit

FBJC offers a long list of juices and smoothies which are creative and delicious. I am happily working my way down the list! Same for the soups and sandwiches. Everything is made on the spot for you, not sitting in a refrigerator waiting for you to choose it. Ingredients are fresh, the atmosphere is inviting with bold colors and lots of light, and the owners are lovely. I highly recommend this place to all of my friends and you.

Pros: Excellent quality, Congenial, Nice atmosphere

Return to Norwalk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fragrant Basil Juice Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.