Four Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 323-550-1988

2122 1/2 Colorado Blvd (at Eagle Rock), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90041

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu items are marked with "v" for vegan and "vo" for not vegan by default but can be made vegan upon request; not all items are listed on the menu, so ask cashier for updates. Breakfast on weekends. The kitchen applies a slow food cooking approach to create seasonal dishes using fresh local organic produce. Uses reclaimed wood in the dining room, used equipment in the kitchen, and energy efficient appliances.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ginita

Had several vegan options - Edit

This place left me with mixed feelings. My girlfriend and I ordered a vegan burger and a salad with chickpeas and tofu, and a side of vegan slaw. The salad was amazing and was the side of a small child. We didn't love the burger and the slaw was terribly bland and overpriced (and we had to remind them twice to bring out the slaw that we paid $6 for). So we loved part of our meal and disliked the rest. To be honest, I'd go back and just share the enormous salad with my friend because it was made for two and was so good.

Pros: Big salads , Cute inside

Cons: Hit or miss vegan food, Had to wait for a table , Forgot to bring out our side dish

Fantastic and friendly - Edit

We eat here all the time and can't get enough. The food follows the seasons and one can taste the quality ingredients in each meal. The soups are wonderful. Meals to dine in or take out.

Pros: Tasty, seasonal food

Cons: Can be crowded

Veg-friendly! - Edit

It is great to have a place to eat vegan breakfast! The tofu scramble is the vegan option for breakfast and it was delicious. It came with country potatoes and was very filling. For lunch vegan options include soup, salad or sandwich options. They also serve a vegan cheesecake. The interesting thing about this restaurant is their menu changes with the seasons. Fast and friendly service. Will definitely have to go back for lunch. Business hours are M-F 11-9, Sat and Sun. 9-9 (Breakfast only served Sat. and Sun.)

Pros: Friendly, Fast service, Good Food

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Four Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1234 times since Dec 2012.