Fountain Vegetarian Restaurant

Contact 02-9629-1881

Alpha G01/5 Celbration Drive, Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, 2153

The extensive vegetarian menu offers yum cha, main entrees with faux meat, hot pots, cakes and desserts, coffee, tea, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Bamboo interior. Situated in front of the Bella Vista Water Fountain, at Norwest Business Park, access via M2 & M7. Open Wed-Sun 5:30pm-8:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Catering

First Review by thelink

AMAZING FOOD - Edit

When we walked in I was scared the vegetarian options would outweigh the vegan ones but I was wrong!! The lovely waitress explained that about 90% of their menu is vegan. Her recommendations on the Peking Duck was so on point. My meat eating partner loved it and we swore we'd go back again

Pros: 90% of the menu is vegan

Cons: A little expensive (I'm a uni student though)

Fun with mock meat - Edit

Have eaten in once and had take away once. They have an extensive selection of c.95% vegan bhuddist foods, it would take years to work your way through all the options.

There are a lot of mock meat on the menu, but there are still some options for those who avoid mock meat.

The dessert menu is small and is mostly non-vegan. I tried one of the vegan cakes once and was unimpressed. But the entrees and mains I have tried were well worth it.

The location is out of the way in the Norwest industrial estate, on the lake. You have to drive to get there.

Pros: Variety!, Great vegan mains and entrees

Cons: Out of the way location, Vegan dessert options are ordinary

Really Yummy - Edit

I am a Chinese and a new Vegan for 4 months, we visited this restaurant for dinner in August 2011 (organized by Vegan Society NSW), my opinion of this place is their Food is really Yummyyy, the soy/plant based meat dishes are even tastier even compare to real meat dishes. Real Chinese food taste, if you have a chance, it's a MUST TRY! :) I can't wait to go back again...

Great restaurant! - Edit

I visited this restaurant a few weeks ago and loved it! Great food, and friendly staff! If you don't know what to choose from the menu, they are happy to offer suggestions! It is a vegetarian restaurant but I was happy to see than about 70-80% was vegan! Everything is clearly labelled if it contains dairy, gluten or nuts, which I found very impressive!
The spring rolls and vegan mud cake were to die for (literally!)
It's more expensive than other veg restaurants but definately worth it. The restaurant is hidden behind factories (with some other restaurants) but it's easy to find and get to since it's just off major motorways.

Pros: Great selection of vegan food, Delicious food, Friendly service

Cons: Abit pricey, No alcohol, Would be better if completely vegan

good food - Edit

the food here is quite good .. although the service can be really slow - even when theres noone else there.. especially just for some water.

Pros: good food, good location

Bella Vista Fountain 22 Feb 2013 - We feel so sorry to hear about this response, cause it's unusual to us and not our business purpose to offer such a poor service to upsetting our dear customers, however we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks and regards,
Bella Vista Fountain
We love one and respect others.

Relaxed atmosphere-great food - Edit

This was our first time at the Fountain and we were immediately impressed by it's great atmosphere. Really tastefully decorated, nice tablecloths, very friendly staff and calming music - this is a restaurant to go for a special dinner.

The menue is extensive with most dishes vegan.

The food is very yummy and very well presented.

There is also a European style dessert menue including treats such as a divine home made vegan chocolate mud cake and a variety of coffees (soy milk option available.

To find such a great vegetarian restaurant in the outer suburbs of Sydney came as a bit of a surprise. The location in Norwest business park is a bit unusual and it was a bit difficult to find the restaurant. The restaurant is right at the waterfront of a small artificial lake. Print out the map on the Fountain's website before you head out of the city : ).

Return to Baulkham Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fountain Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.