Fork and Mustard

( 1 review )

47 Glebe Street, Falkirk, Scotland, FK1 1HX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Café where many dishes on the menu are or can be made vegan: has vegan cheese, chilli, faux chicken, vegan burger, pancakes, coleslaw and other salads. Around 1/2 of the cakes and biscuits offered are vegan. Coconut, soya, and almond milks available. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, British, Scottish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by vegnbee

Simply Fantastic - Edit

On walking in the door, the staff were extremely friendly, and were very willing to talk to me about the menu, all the vegan options and specials (if you're not sure - speak to the staff! As it turns out a lot of the vegan stuff isn't listed on the main menu).

I ordered the Peanut & Avocado burger and it was amazing! Very good portion side, with the burger, some onion rings, a salad and coleslaw, all for £5.75 plus, free refills on the coffee if you order food! I also got a vegan caramel biscuit, which was very tasty - reminded me a little of shortbread and tablet.

I haven't been this pleasantly surprised in a while, there isn't many places to get a full vegan meal in Falkirk, let alone somewhere with food this tasty! I'll definitely be making a habit of coming here.

Pros: Many, Many Vegan Choices, Tasty Food and Big Portions, Very Friendly & Accommodating Staff

Return to Falkirk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fork and Mustard closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.