First Review by Hoggy

excellent - Edit

We had a few treats from their stall at St. Helens vegan Xmas fair . the cakes , biscuits and truffles were delicious

Pros: tasters , truffles

Scrummy Yummy - Edit

Attending my first Vegan Festival, earlier in the year I was nearly doing back-flips at the concept that I could actually have a cupcake for the first time ever (egg allergy). Coincidentally I’d also recently come across Happy Cow, and discovered a local bakery that specialised in vegan baking, this turned out to be Forgot the Eggs. I made a beeline straight to the stall, through the bustling crowds of The Great Northern Vegan Festival and was greeted by the owner, very enthusiastic and happy to help. There was a large selection of samples, and a brilliant array of goodies to purchase.

I decided on trying my first meringue, and first cupcake (at the age of 23). I somehow managed to contain my excitement and waited until I got home to gorge on my goodies. I’d bought two cupcakes and two meringues, with the intention of having a bit of each over the week, but all good plans and all that. The flavours were absolutely sensational, and my dad, who hasn’t got an allergy like me, said the textures were spot on compared to omni versions. Safe to say I had a bit of a sugar rush (I’m usually sugar free, but I couldn’t miss this opportunity, if I’m going to do it once, I will do it properly!). Thank you for your lovely products, it was a delight to finally be able to try these treats.

Now having converted fully to veganism since visiting my first vegan festival, I like to visit as many fairs as possible, and despite returning to my refined sugar free way of life since then, I always note seeing Forgot the Egg’s stall, and they’re as cheery as always, and the treats look delicious.

Pros: Completely vegan goodies, Fantastic flavours and variety of products, Friendly and helpful

Cons: Nothing

Return to Chorley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Forgot the Eggs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.