First Review by choochoo

RUDE and overpriced - Order online instead - Edit

I have been to this store at least 4 times. Not once have they ever smiled or said thank you. They act like they are doing you a favor. Be aware of their 1 week return policy, if you go over by one day don't expect to be able to return. They are clearly after your money here.

Pros: Good Selection

Cons: Overpriced, Rude, Lame Return Policy

Good place healthy finds - Edit

Great store for healthy food. One of the stores deals with food: fresh and organic produce, lots of vegan foods. The other store right nearby deals with body items (soaps, shampoos, conditioners, bathing supplies, sunblock, toothpaste, etc.), some food, and vitamin supplements. Well worth the price.

Pros: Great variety, Decent prices

A Health store that seems worth the visit... - Edit

After visiting and viewing the great website for this store, I am very compelled to shop there for my health needs. Unfortunately I am no longer a spring chicken and my health has been weighing upon my mind. I'm a Brooklynite my whole life and sometimes you just don't know what's out there because of lack of information and advertising. Not with this store. There is so much info and facts provided on the website that my head is spinning. I love the recipe section, it's so thorough and organized. It's easy navigation. It's nice to find a place that really cares for their customers by putting in the effort to promote their store with a quality design. I will need to take my time to see which health products are right for me, but I will be sure to drop by this place and get them. With the coupons they offer, you probably can't go wrong. :D

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Forces of Nature closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 760 times since Feb 2009.