14600 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio, USA, 44107

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gastropub with a rotating seasonal menu that usually has 2 or so vegan choices -- might include a mac n cheese or a mushroom bread pudding. On Thursday it offers an extended vegan menu. Use local and some organic products. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by JamesWhite

Nice place, but vegan options hit or miss - Edit

Nice environment, good drink menu, and great hours. We arrived in Lakewood quite late, so I was happy to find a place that caters to vegans open so late.

The menu isn’t listed online, but they had a few options, something on each section of the menu basically. I got the vegan mac n cheese, which is advertised as a starter, and shared it with my husband. It was pretty OK. I’ve had some life changing vegan mac n cheese, and this wasn’t it, but it was solid enough.

I also got the vegan chicken and waffles. The “chicken” was battered mushrooms, basically, and they were quite oily and salty, and the waffles actually weren’t that great either.

I would go again, but probably scan the menu for the least ambitious/most difficult-to-screw-up vegan thing on the menu. I recommend that you do so. My non-vegan dining partners were happy with their food.

Pros: Open late, Drink menu, Several vegan options

Cons: Vegan options are hit or miss taste-wise

Most Excellent Vegan Mac-n-? - Edit

What word to use in place of (whiz)?

The baked (broiled?) top on the Man-n? is scrumptious as is all of it.

I enjoyed, i recommend.

Pros: Nice to sit to a great meal, Healthy food, Chef is an artist

Return to Lakewood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Forage closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.