For Goodness Sake Natural Market - Bershire Commons

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 941-353-7778

7211 Radio Rd (at Bershire Commons), Naples, Florida, USA, 34104

Health food store another location in Bonita Springs. Stocks fresh organic fruits and vegetables, gluten free foods, eco-friendly products, organic wine and beer, breads, bulk staples, supplements, beauty care, and more. Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm

First Review by afgly6709

HAS UNIQUE SELECTION - Edit

Usually, if I"m looking for something rare, I can find it here. I don't buy produce from here or regular items just because I can't come here and get everything I need. It's a small store but really, if I'm looking for something I can't find anywhere else, this is usually a success!

Unhappy Customer - Edit

Every time I go to this health food store, the women who I always see there never greets me, and it's never helpful when I ask her a question. This women (who's name I don't know) always has a nasty attitude with me and my daughter, every time i'm there. The last time I went to this store was like 2 months ago, and that was my last draw with this individual. We got into an arguement, and when I told her that I was going to complain to the owner, she gave me a business card and said, "go right ahead call right now". She didn't care that I was irate and upset with her. I was with my niece and my son that day, and they couldn't believe that she was acting this way. The store is always dirty and nothing is in place and she's not a helpful person. It's obvious to me that this women is either a relative of the owner, or very close friends with her because the way she acted with me when I told her I going to complain about her, didn't face her one bit. I will never go to this store again, and neither will I recommend anyone to go there. This lady has been working there for a long time because I've been going to this store on and off for years now and I always see her there. believe me when I tell you that when I see her, my stomach turns inside out. The reason I never went somewhere else, is because I didn't know of any other health food store, and this one is closer to me, but now there are so many out there thank God for that. Now I go to another heath food store on US 41 in Naples Florida, and they are much nicer than this women who for reasons unknown does not care about her job, nor the customers who are paying her. I'm very disgusted with this store, and the stupid person they have working there. She's a poor excuse for a sales person and needs to take a course in human relations to learn how to respectfully treat, and act with the public. 10 thumbs down for this store. I'm not saying it will be the same for everyone, but I wanted people to know what I went through.

Pros: Within city limits

Cons: Sales person not friendly, Dirty, Not a friendly atmosphere

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has For Goodness Sake Natural Market - Bershire Commons closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2355 times since Aug 2007.