Foothills Lodge

702-871-6682

9435 W Tropicana Ave (at 215 Beltway and Fort Apache), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89147

Serves meat, vegan options available. Owner states that the kitchen will accommodate veg request though it's been reported that menu is not veg-friendly at all. Please verify menu details, and let happycow know. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Apryl

Boca Burger Only - Edit

We visited this restaurant yesterday & the only vegan option they offer is a Boca burger. I was expecting a few more options from the review. Being vegetarian and not vegan I opted for a cheese quesadilla which was good. When we asked the waiter advised the old general manager had started the vegan menu, but no longer works for the company. He them proceeded to ask if I wanted chicken on my quesadilla. My husband who is not a vegetarian had a cheese burger which he said was delicious. This is a nice clean bar, it just wasn't what I expected.

Pros: Clean

Cons: Only one vegan option

Smoking, Vegetarian/ Vegan Friendly, and Booze... - Edit

... you can't go wrong with this place! They love their vegans and vegetarians. They stock Boca products, their produce is fresh, but more importantly, it's pub-grub without substitutions. We'll be there frequently from here on out. If you aren't a smoker, there's a separate dining area.

Pros: Smoking, Comfy Bar Stools, Booze

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foothills Lodge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.