Foo's Cafe Hinoki

047-4314455

1 Chome 8-27 Innai, Funabashi, Japan, 273-0039

An organic, macrobiotic, all-vegan cafe with a menu centered on grains and vegetables. In addition to lunch, sweets and drinks/beer at the cafe, they sell cakes and obento. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-7:00pm. Lunch: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm. Closed Sun, Mon and some holidays (check website).

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by JordanVoorhees

Lovely food and staff - Edit

This place isn’t so far from where I live, so my partner and I decided to check it out. It was a bit hidden, but that adds to the charm of it. The food was healthy but still really tasty, and the desserts looked so good we ordered 3 different kinds. I got an apple crumble and a cheesecake, and my partner got a kind of chocolate cake. Everything was spot on delicious!! I want to go back sometime soon! One thing to note is I think they said if you want to go for dinner, you need to make a booking. For lunch, it’s OK to just rock on up though. The staff were really friendly and patient and helpful and were happy to explain things. There’s also a little selection of vegan food goods you can buy there too, including interesting teas and coffees.

Pros: Delicious and healthy food, Amazing dessert, Great staff

Cons: A little bit expensive , Quite far away

A must go. delicious food, very kind host. - Edit

It's worth the walk from the station. hospitality and food was all very good. Everything was vegan and handmade but a very lovely host. spoke some English and was very kind. Will return every trip to Japan I ever take. It might have been reservation only. It was hard to tell but was graciously brought in.

Pros: lots of options, great food, lovely owner

Return to Funabashi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foo's Cafe Hinoki closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.