First Review by bertz413

as good as 5 stars is - Edit

The market is super convenient, has everything you could need while being on a plant base diet and love lifestyle .
The adzuki burger done in the deli is delicious. I took also a pesto sandwich done in front of me that seems as good ...
Perfect for what we need in an area where VEGAN is still not popular (matter of time obviously)
Only 1 neg point : open from 9 till 3 (for the deli side), so if you are hungry at 4 and want a burger, you have to do it yourself on the back seat of your car, old school way ahah

Pros: freshness, location convenience , range of products

Cafe has Great veggie burgers - Edit

The description of this store is totally too modest!! This is a wonderful fully stocked store. Whenever I'm driving past, I stop in, walk straight back to their Cafe and see what's cooking. (Always smells delicious.) Absolutely LOVE their homemade veggie burgers - I believe they're Quinoa & Adzuki beans. Delish. Most everything I've tried so far, I really like. Super convenient too -- right off of I-95. Enjoy!!

Wonderful market and cafe - Edit

The main part of this store is a well stocked health food market. In the rear is a very nice vegan café where you can pick up already prepared selections or order them hot at the window to eat at the three tables or take out. Everything I have tried has been at least good, often very good.

Pros: good selection in the store, delicious food in the cafe, helpful, friendly staff

GREAT! - Edit

This place is great! They have a great selection of items as well as gifts and cute bumper stickers. They even have organic toys for children! (I even wanted one). The staff is SUPER friendly, too. Prices seem reasonable to me, and it seems like they always have a few items marked down! They have a great cafe inside, which I have heard is very awesome, although I must admit never had the time to try it.
One time I bought some "unchicken salad", and when I opened it, it was completely spoiled. They immediately took it back with no questions asked! Great customer service and highly recommend. By the way, they are the only place that I can find in this area the offers Millet Bread.

Pros: great choices, clean, nice staff

Return to Guilford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foodworks - Guilford closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 863 times since Oct 2007.