Foodie

+45-32965656

Amagerbrogade 13, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2300

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small takeaway in Amager with several vegetarian sandwiches of which 3 are vegan (hummus, falafel, baba ganouch); 2 vegetarian stews, dahl, and a cous cous dish that can be made vegan when omit feta cheese. Be sure to specify you want vegan. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by piffelina

Great sandwiches! - Edit

I was there today, and they actually had 4 options for vegan sandwiches, falafel, baba ganough, hummus with grilled red bell peppers (the peppers looked so good, I think that's what I'll be getting next time) and my option was fried aubergine. There were 3 or 4 different options for bread, including one gluten-free. All the bread was homemade and delicious.
There was also a savory vegetarian peanutbutter sandwich (served with cucumber and tomatoes and feta), which could be made vegan by removing the feta. I will have to try that at some point.

My sandwich was pretty messy and oily, and the perfect mixture of sweet and savory between the aubergine and the tomato sauce - excellent.

They offered me a stamp card, so for each 10 sandwiches you buy, you get one free. The sandwich was 55 kr, and I believe all their sandwiches is between 45-60 kr. Very reasonable for a large, delicious sandwich.

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foodie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.