Food Village Vegetarian

Contact n/a

5 Lower Kent Ridge Road, West Singapore, Singapore, 119074

Vegetarian restaurant serves economy rice with a lot of vegetable options like french beans, bean sprouts, spinach, broccoli and cauliflower. Plenty of vegan options. Located in NUH Food Village Food Court.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by devilry

A LOT of vegetable options - Edit

You would think that vegetarian economy rice stalls tend to have more vegetables in general than non-vegetarian ones. I don't know why, but this is rarely true. They have a huge assortment of fake meats, but skip out on a lot of valuable veggie sources of protein, iron and calcium.

Not this stall. This stall is the real deal for the health-concious vegetarian like me, who prefers to cut down on processed soy and go with all the goodness that vegetables have to offer. Protein comes from bean sprouts, broccoli and french beans. Iron from spinach and peas. This stall has all the chinese vegetables you could want, and they taste good. I LOVE the crunchy texture of the broccoli.

I would definitely stop by this place if I am in the area. I love it when I'm not hard-pressed for nutritious vegetarian options.

Pros: A lot of veggie options, Cheap, Beside a fruit stall

Cons: Not a lot of fake meat (if you want it)

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Food Village Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1715 times since Dec 2012.