Food Not Bombs Cardiff

• Org Organization
    ( 1 review )
n/a

18 Trinity St, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 1BH

Organization whose fundamental principle is: society needs to promote life, not death. Fridays outside Cardiff Market 12:30-3pm. Volunteers cook and serve free vegan meals. Times above are shifts for volunteering. Thurs is cooking, Friday morning is packing and pushing trolley and food to venue. Afternoon is serving. After is pushing back equipment to storage. Food can be eaten by everyone during serving time. Donations welcomed. Open Thu 6:00pm-8:00pm, Fri 10:30am-12:30pm, 12:30pm-3:00pm, 3:00pm-3:30pm.

1 Review

First Review by konlish

Love it - Edit

I enjoy volunteering at Food not Bombs. I have been responsible for taking turns I'm managing the kitchen on Thursdays and serving food on Fridays. The food is 100% vegan and is for everyone. We cook for about 60 people.

So far I organised to make tomato and Chickpea curry and Ratatouille in the last 2 weeks. Ever week we have a different menu.

We really need volunteers so if you know anyone who can help please let them know. We also need food that would otherwise go to waste so if you know grocerers, allotments or gardens that could contribute fresh fruits veggies, legumes, grains, pasta please tell them about us.

Pros: Food Rescue, Vegan

Cons: Once a week.

Return to Cardiff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Food Not Bombs Cardiff closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.