First Review by maxinerz

LOVE this place - Edit

What a great store to have- I SO wish I had somewhere like this in my hometown that I could go shopping at.
I love the fact you can do your main weekly shop here, whilst buying 'bulk' items, and getting your lunch from the deli counter at the same time. Plenty of vegan options across the whole store, no worries at all!
So pleased we could shop here whilst in town and hope they stick around for a long time :)

Best store in Tucson! - Edit

The best place for bulk items and quality produce in Tucson. Their prices for produce are cheaper than Whole Foods and their bulk items are priced similar to Sprouts (one of the few options for bulk). Its also a great place to grab a quick bite of delicious vegan food! Their tempeh "BLT" and curried tempeh salad are delicious. Yummy vegan baked goods too.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 08, 2012

They now have a hot bar and salad bar with different vegan options and carry vegan wraps from Cafe Desta.

Pros: good value, healthy cuisine, large selection

My Saviour! - Edit

This is my saviour on the coolest street in Tucson. I went here in a hurry looking for fruit or something to keep me going at work. I was pleased to see that they had ABC cookies and I even picked up some amazing Vegan Curried Tempeh from their deli. It was so great. It definitely gave me the energy that i needed. Everyone is super helpful and they always greet you with a smile

Pros: somethings for everyone, great vegan packaged foods, affordable deli and soup bar

Great Little Store - Edit

I really love everything about this place. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have a great selection of everything you might need, including an awesome bulk food section and personal care section. It's great to shop locally. I like going in the morning because it tends to get a little crowded later. It's a bit of a feat to get what I need in the bulk section when there are a lot of people trying to do the same thing. :)

Pros: local , organic, great selection

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Food Conspiracy Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1503 times since Aug 2007.