Food and Thought

Contact 239-213-2222

2132 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, Florida, USA, 34102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic food cafe inside the marketplace. Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ardizonisara

Food & Thought organic cafe - Edit

It's located inside their organic supermarket. They have some standard menu items but also they have different daily entrees, sides, soups and a "raw meal of the day". Their food is great and all organic. In addition there's a juice bar and to-go section. Their staff is friendly and helpful and they have a nice big courtyard to dine in under the trees, in addition to seating in two buildings. Personally I like their plant-based sides and their raw meal of the day. It's also convenient to shop in the market.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-26

Pros: Many food options in their cafe & to go options, Also has a juice bar., Check their website for daily menu specials

Cons: Sometimes there's a line during lunchtime

Great food but go early - Edit

I have wanted to visit this place for a long time. It was worth the wait. This place is perfect for "grab and go" or if you have to take something to a potluck etc. The food is very fresh and flavorful. I had the opportunity to talk to a few people dining and they all shared their favorite dishes and raves about the place. While we waited for our meals we ordered an Acai bowl which was better than any ice-cream and it comes with toppings of your choice. Great place!

Pros: Fresh Food, Made to order, Friendly staff

Cons: Short hours, Small counter to dine in

2 Responses

mshelene Are you sure you're talking about the Food & Thought cafe near the mall? They do not have short hours, and there's plenty of seating. (they have a counter, several tables inside, several tables outside, and more seating in the building across from it which is their clothing store.) And they do not offer Acai bowls there. They do have freshly made food, friendly staff, and "grab and go" food though. (My guess is that you were really talking about "The Bowl" which used to be inside another cafe that just has a small counter)

Contributions +23

Great local spot! - Edit

Guaranteed organic produce. Fresh, local ingredients. Coffee, juice, smoothie shop, cafe area. Perfect for vegans!

Pros: Almond Milk, Coconut Milk

Cons: Wish they were open Sundays

raw love - Edit

Yum! Like many other reviewers I also got the bunny wrap as well as the raw vegan Caesar. I was hoping for the raw entree of nori rolls but they were sold out. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The raw food is also gf which is a plus for me! I'd def return.

Organic vegetarian food - Edit

I love this place and we eat there every time we are in Naples. There always are really good veggie sides - yams, beans, steamed greens, and other stuff. Always a raw entrée. There are wraps and salads. My favorite food is a "Bunny Wrap." It's a little weird. The sandwich is a wrap made of a large collard leaf. Inside is avocado, nut pate, sprouts and tomatoes. The collard is not tough like you would expect. My husband always does a veggie plate. Often I get the raw entrée. I love their zucchini noodles with tomato sauce.

Pros: organic , fresh, spacious pleasant patio

Cons: no veggie deserts , meat available

Great veg food :) - Edit

I loved the raw vegan bunny wrap-it. It was fantastic! I enjoyed the overall vibe here for the most part. The people in the court yard eating were staring a bit. We get that a lot around here. It is a bit of a downer that meat is cooked and served here. I live in Fort Myers and there is nothing close to this place up here. We bought some shirts and apple cider too :)

Pros: Vegan, Local

Cons: Meat

Great vegan and raw foods! - Edit

I stopped by here for lunch, thinking it was going to be a healthy organic menu with a few vegan options.
But to my surprise, they serve a raw meal of the day!
It was a raw, vegan lasagna! It was great! Zucchini, basil, tomatoes, spinach layered with a yummy cashew based "cheese" topping with pine nuts. Yummy!
I also had to get their coconut "milkshake" at the smoothie bar. Also great!
Many other vegan and vegetarian selections at the cafe. Really nice shaded outdoor courtyard to eat in.
Nice market too.

Pros: Great vegan and raw foods, Nice outdoor courtyard, All organic

the local corner organic store - Edit

This place is great. It's Whole Foods-like. They have a cafe where they serve hot and cold meals, juices, smoothies and of course your coffees. Then there's a store that's stocked with local AND organic produce and most of their other products are organic. It's a great little shop and I like supporting the smaller local business and still being able to get the food I need to sustain my vegan diet!

Pros: healthy cuisine, friendly staff, local!

Cons: pricy

smells like dead meat - Edit

i get the importance of organic, but how about vegetarian. you walk in and smell dead meat .

Best vegetarian/raw options in Naples - Edit

Cute little cafe next to the market. Usually come here for dinner. Vegetarian entree may not necessarily be vegan, but you can do a couple of sides or the daily raw entree for a satisfying meal. They also have sandwiches/wraps/salads available all day if you can't find what you like on the daily menu. Tasty and healthy food with reasonable prices. The market is worth checking out too.

Pros: good value, tasty and healthy

Cons: few options

tasty morsels - Edit

very good hot organic meals served daily and a very nice out door seating area. decent prices on produce and other goods. the manager, frank, is real nice and the girlies behind the deli counter are cute and sweet beach girls.

Pros: good prices, good hot meals, lentil soup and hummus

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Food and Thought closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4754 times since Mar 2008.