Fong Wei Ting

02-25996000

2, Lane 3, Shuangcheng St (at Lin Sen N Rd), Taipei, Taiwan, 104

豐味亭, a non-veg turned veg eatery (since Sept 2011). Extensive menu includes mock meats, noodles, sprouts, tofu, soups, stews, and more. Staff understand special diet requests and seeks to promote a vegan lifestyle. Cozy atmosphere with dark wood settings, soft chairs, light windows. Seats 30. Quick service, some English spoken. Open Mon 11:30am-1:30pm, Mon 5:30pm-8:00pm, Wed 11:30am-1:30pm, Wed 5:30pm-8:00pm, Thu 11:30am-1:30pm, Thu 5:30pm-8:00pm, Fri 11:30am-1:30pm, Fri 5:30pm-8:00pm, Sat 11:30am-1:30pm, Sat 5:30pm-8:00pm, Sun 11:30am-1:30pm, Sun 5:30pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by comida

Thrilled in Taipei - Edit

I could've cried I was so happy to eat here! It's a little bit of a challenge for me to find delicious vegetarian food (traveling with 2 small children makes it more complicated...), I've been eating the vegetarian street vendor foods when possible but many of the veg is cooked with meat broth so that doesn't work--- regardless - I was approaching desperation for a lovely meal & we stumbled upon this sweet, lovely restaurant! I could've cried with happiness! There are vegetarian places around- don't get me wrong- but sometimes the cleanliness of the place is... disturbing, or the fluorescent lighting is a little migraine inducing... this restaurant was a dream come true!!! So excited to find & eat here!!!! Going back tomorrow! Love it- lots of food for quite a decent price- lovely!!!

Good food, friendly staff :) - Edit

Every time I'm in Taipei I eat at this place, the staff is very friendly and the food is tasty. Large variety of noodle soups. It's not expensive to eat here, they also have combo sets. The decor is nice. Staff speaks a bit of English, menu is in English as well.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff , High protein foods

Great place, clearly marked items - Edit

This place was really busy when we went at lunch time. They've got a separate vegetarian menu. All the items were clearly marked - ovo vegetarian, lacto vegetarian, vegan. The staff were friendly even though it was busy.

Pros: Easy to find, clean, good value

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fong Wei Ting closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2016 times.