First Review by joelrama

awesome place - Edit

All vegan desserts, all vegan ice cream, vegan cones, what more could you want? It all tastes awesome, my fav is the salted caramel.

Pros: tastes amazing, all vegan, no cross contamination since all vegan

Cons: a little pricy

Awesome "ice cream" - Edit

Absolutely delicious vegan ice cream. Many different flavors. Pints to take home as well as beautiful ice cream cakes. I am so happy I found this place. Ice cream used to be the thing I missed most but with FoMu I don't have to miss it at all.

Pros: delicious

Wonderful - Edit

Great selection of flavours. The cardamom pistachio is my favourite, but I've liked all the ones I've tried. The texture is perfect and the ice cream is very rich; a small or kids size is usually enough. The baked goods are quite pricy and too sweet for me, so I stick to the ice cream, but they do have a good selection of cookies and cakes.

Also very allergy-friendly and knowledgeable. For nut allergies, they take ice cream and toppings from new containers.

Pros: lots of flavours , great ice cream, very friendly staff

Cons: expensive baked goods

delectable - Edit

An amazing selection of funky fresh flavors. They of course have some conventional offerings, but the ones that really stand out to me are the ones with lemongrass, lavender, avocado, etc.

This place is a must-try. Step inside, have a few samples, and sit down for a few scoops of your favorite flavor. If you're a fanatic like me, you can even take a pint home with you.

Pros: great selections, fun flavors, yummy

Return to Jamaica Plain Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has FoMu Ice Cream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 648 times since Aug 2013.