Follow Your Heart Restaurant and Market

Contact 818-348-3240

21825 Sherman Way (at Topanga Canyon Blvd), Canoga Park, California, USA, 91303

Long time operating veggie restaurant and all vegetarian natural foods market by the same name. Restaurant serves vegan and vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Eat at the counter, at tables inside, or out on the front patio. Busy on weekends. The market offers a wide selection of natural foods products, snacks, supplements, books, gifts, health and personal care products. Parking provided. Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by eric

great combo! - Edit

Although pricy, the store has items not always available in other (non-online) stores. Been going here for about fifteen years and the restaurant is great if you stick with the handful of items that are consistently good (Reuben, club, chicken sandwich, eggy sandwich, and scramble). Oh and don't forget the chocolate cake!!

Pros: lots of vegan options, in the valley, the staff, f

Cons: not all vegan, a bit pricy, long waits, coffee isn

Meh - Edit

Lots of vegan options but there are a few sneaky dairy options that vegans need to beware of. The soup here is thick and flavorful but I often find the main dishes lacking. Perhaps I haven't ordered the right thing yet but so far I have tried the chicken curry dish, enchiladas, burrito, tamales,chicken pot pie and lasagna. Aside from the burrito and soup, everything tasted pretty bland. However, I do tend to prefer food with a little more kick. People really do hype it up a bit too much.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 08, 2016

Updated from previous review on Friday April 08, 2016

Pros: vegan options, vegetarian friendly, Soup samples

Cons: sneaky dairy food, HUGE WAIT TIME, slow service

Big disappointment - Edit

This is a little market that has a decent size restaurant inside. There's an indoor seating location and a patio seating space. Few tables on both of them but there's also a bar section for those who prefer eating alone.
The restaurant has a decent size menu with variety of foods from mac and cheese, to Indian food. They have sandwiches, pizzas, salads, bowls, soups, etc. They also have natural juices and desserts. The market is pretty nice too, it has loads of health food stuff, vegan food galore, but that's where the problem is. As far as I knew, Follow your heart was a Vegan brand. When I became a Vegan, 11 years ago, Follow your heart was one of the few vegan cheeses, vegan mayo, vegan sour cream. I have to admit I never followed their story. When I came to this restaurant, I was asked if dairy was ok in my food? :( No is not ok!! Why would it be ok? Because this is a vegetarian / vegan restaurant! :( you have to specify you want your meal Vegan because they serve dairy and eggs! That was so awful! They also had dairy products and eggs in the store :( Oh honey too. The food was ok. Some of the portions seemed kind of small but once you start eating, you realize it is actually a lot. I did like my food and so did my friends but I am just disappointed at the fact that I was expecting a Vegan restaurant. If that doesn't disappoint you, then you should go right ahead and try this restaurant because it is actually not that bad. They also have their own parking on the side so you don't have to worry about looking for parking. Be warned that the space is limited so you might have to wait quite a bit during rush hour.

Updated from previous review on Monday February 15, 2016

Pros: tasty food, Parking, Varied

Cons: Not Vegan, Prices

Nourishing, Tasty, Like-Home-Cooked Meals - Edit

It's charming, affordable, offers variety, for vegans and vegetarians alike. We love eating here. We love the service, the quality of the food, the prices and the desserts! This is a favorite place, and we drive from Moorpark to dine here, because we can't find anything like it near us. Love it.

Pros: Quality , Service, Charm

Cons: There is only one; wish it were closer.

Heaven on Earth! - Edit

I love this restaurant and the joining food market.
So many of my favourite food items are available for purchase in the store its hard to decide what to buy.

The small but busy adjoining restaurant has a extensive menu and we couldnt decide what to eat! I ended up going for the Nutburger Supreme and my boyf went with the Zorro Burrito that came with a soup of the day (lentil and vege). Both meals were massive and so tasty! Our waitress was very friendly and assumed we wanted vegan(which was wonderful to hear). Both meals could have been made non vegan (with cow cheese), so be sure to confirm vegan, however most everything is easily vegan - and many Gluten Free options!

If this restaurant and food market was completely vegan I'd give it 5 stars but I give it 4 because its not.
Updated from previous review on Sunday December 27, 2015

Pros: Wonderful selection in the food market, Extensive restaurant menu, Lots of parking

Cons: Offers dairy products

the best!! - Edit

Almost everything on the menu can be made vegan! The vegan chocolate mousse is to die for! There are so many items on the menu it is always hard to decide what to order. The store is amazing and they carry everything vegan you could ever want.

This place is WONDERFUL. - Edit

Everything you could need or want is in their market and its worry free. my favorite are dairy-free ice creams, kombucha, crystals and organic clothing. The restaurant has great food and staff. The market has a wide range of organic drinks, snacks, and even a book shelf. i spend about an hour looking at cool stuff every time i visit.

great vegan options! - Edit

I love all the variety of vegan foods they have to offer. Everything is delicious! And good prices too. The portions are pretty big too :) gluten free options available. And very friendly staff.

Great restaurant, great food - Edit

Homestyle vegan and vegetarian food.

It's delicious. Wednesday nights they have a guest chef. I recommend the vegan pot pie. Last time I was there they said they no longer served the dairy dressings.

Get the milkshakes, they are delicious.

Pros: Homestyle Food, Veganizable Milkshakes, Cute Grocery Store

Cons: Small space

Wish it was all vegan; Store is good though - Edit

I love the store here...but sadly the restaurant is not all that people make it out to be. I will say it has character. I had food here twice and both times I thought it was good! But not overwhelmingly delish. I was hoping to see many more vegan options since they make vegan cheese. But they do make many dressing with dairy milk products. Also they arent very organic...soo what can I say? It IS decent. And Vegan options. Store is cool.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday March 17, 2015

Pros: Store, Vegan options

Cons: not very organic, too much dairy for a company that big.

When in the LA area You have to Visit this Place! - Edit

Friendly employees, funky and fun grocery store, & a variety of vegetarian/vegan foods on their menu. I particularly like their sprout/tomato/avocado sandwich, their potato salad, and their vegan mac and cheese meal. They also make baked goods that are off the chain! I wish that I lived in LA just so I could frequent this place.

The Real Hippy Deal - Edit

This place is a cafe/restaurant located within a health grocery store. Follow Your Heart is responsible for products like Veganaise.

I have been here a few times and enjoyed myself every time. The food has always been good when I dined there and the service has been extremely friendly.

I am also a fan of the story of this restaurant/grocery store and how long they have survived. You can see the authentic story of this place the minute you sit down to eat.

Their soups are always delicious and I love, love, LOVE their sandwiches and their original burger.

The prices are comparable to most LA vegan restaurant/cafes. I usually spend $15 a meal there (but I also get their soups on the side).

There is free parking on the side and behind the building. You pay at the cashier on your way out.

For all you hipsters out there looking for a legit step back in vegan time, this is the place to go.

Pros: Authentic ambiance, Solid food, Service

My favorite Vegan Restaurant - Edit

From the vibe to the food, FYH is one of my favorite places to eat--I can even go there to eat lunch alone without feeling awkward or lonely since the staff is so friendly! The 'Chicken' Pomodoro Panini is a favorite of mine; I've also tried the portobello panini as well as the vegan meatball sub and the tempeh tacos. All of them tasted great. If you want dessert -- which I highly suggest-- try the fruit torte or vegan 'cheese' cake.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Fun atmosphere

Cold Soup - Edit

We ate there a few times, but the last time the soup was served cold and I had to return it a few times to get it reheated. As we are lucky to have better vegan choices, we have not been back.

Pros: Cold Soup

The FIRST veg store ever in LA & it has survived! - Edit

FYH goes back about 40 yrs...amazing! They pack soooo many cool choices in this small store. The restaurant has tons of vegan choices, including soups & desserts. Great people run & work at the store. They also carry cool gift items like unique wind chimes & crystals & scarfs etc. I wish I lived close to this store/restaurant, I'd shop there all the time.

Pros: all veg, lots of variety of items, great restaurant too

Cons: far from where I live!

not so yummy.............. - Edit

We've eaten there for years, atleast 20. Long before there was any other like this in the valley. Consistantly good. I want to try everything but it's hard to get away from the best vegan Reuban. It's delicious and huge. It's made with tofu cottage for vegans and the rye bread is homemade. They have always had those dumb carrot chips with the sandwitches but oh well. Most everything can be made vegan and the staff is happy to help.
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 23, 2013.
After writing this review I had to go back and get a Reuban sandwich. It's changed. No longer grilled and yummy but dry toast and not so yummy. I contacted them right away to find out about it and never got an email back. Maybe just not a good manager. I'll go back but it's not the same and not for the better and not for my Reuban.

Pros: vegan food, good value

Cons: not all vegan, a little noisy

BEST VEGGIE EATERY!! - Edit

I have eaten here several times since I became a veggie in 1995. I am never disappointed. Their "RUBEN" sandwich is a pleaser as is their "burger". I am never disappointed with their food. You may have to wait a while before you get your food but you won't leave disappointed. IT is more of a fast food type of atmosphere but it is worth the visit. Another veggie eatery to put on your list if you live in or visit the Los Angeles area.

Pros: wonderful veggie burgers/sandwiches, Good selection on the menu, Easy to find

Cons: Very slow service, Can be crowded at times, Not enough tables/ space to eat

no thanks - Edit

eaten here twice and all I can say is overpriced, no flavor, lots of fluff. Don't waste your time eating at the restaurant or shopping here for that matter. The items that they make themselves are actually cheaper at whole foods and that is just sad

Cons: Expensive, Flavorless, Not Vegan

Follow Your Heart - Edit

This is a cozy little restaurant and store, I decided to check out both aspects of it.

Restaurant: The food was good, I went with the vegan pesto pasta and also got the tofu cottage cheese on the side. I would probably pass on the cottage cheese next time, but would definitely get the pasta again. The bread served with it was also really good. My bf got nachos which were not vegan, he seemed to have like them.

Store: Given that this is home of Vegenaise, they had a lot of items made with it (hooray). I purchased a side of potato salad and fell in love with it, it was so good. It even had vegan bacon bits in it, highly recommended.

Overall, I really liked this place and would definitely return.

Service - Edit

I went with 2 friends and their 8-year old child to have dinner. It was around 8 p.m. on Saturday about a month ago. My friends were there and they made a mistake to enter by the back door and they just accommodated on one table close to the back entrance. The table was set for 4 people but we were 5 with the child. We were told that we can not sit there because that table was for 4 people and no for 5. I told this guy that suppose to be the host or waiter that we were 4 adults with one child and that we can accommodate a chair that a nice couple gave it to us. But he kept saying we couldn't stay there and that we have to wait outside. We went outside and we were waiting and waiting and around 8.30 p.m I went to see what was happening and the girl say that the table was ready. It was the same table they didn't let us to stay and it was available all the time. It is ridiculous. the food is good but very bad service. We made a mistake but we are customers, we can be immigrants but we have the right to be treated with courtesy and equality.

Pros: food

Cons: service, rudeness

Always feels great to be here - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and have eaten here several times over the years. Here's my Follow Your Heart Restaurant review.

Follow Your Heart market & restaurant has been operating for so many years in Canoga Park. It's considered by many in the vegetarian community as a landmark.

The market is in the front, and the restaurant in the back. There is also a covered patio area in the front for seating.

My husband and I have tried and enjoyed a good majority of the menu offerings. The Mexican style dishes are always good. The sandwiches are all right. The full size salads are huge. The baked goods and cakes are excellent. They are famous for their soups.

For our meal time on the last trip, we shared a pizza which features their own brand of vegan cheese. It was nice and hot with lots of melted cheese over assorted veggies. The crust is just a bit thick and crunchy on the edges. We also shared the tempeh tacos which came with black beans and rice on the side, plus salsa, guacamole, and vegan sour cream (dairy also available).

The menu marks which options are vegan and which are gluten-free. It's very vegan friendly as Follow Your Heart makes their own brand of vegan stuff (veganaise, vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, salad dressings...). For dessert, we grabbed a couple yummy vegan muffins and a small tub of raw ice cream from a freezer in the store.

The store is well stocked with all kinds of food, snacks, and health products. Also some children's toys, clothing, crystals and jewelry. Very relaxed vibe.

The only suggestion for improvement I have would be for them to freshen up the main dining area a bit with better lighting and perhaps a remodel. It gets a bit smoky in there from the kitchen. But Follow Your Heart is charming and wonderful in it ways.

Pros: positive vibes, country market feel, been here forever

Still Very Good - Edit

We were delighted to have lunch at Follow Your Heart again for the first time in 31 or 32 years! Not all that much has changed since then, and the food was still very good. My partner and I both had the Reuben sandwich, and he also had fries with his. The sandwiches were very large, tasty, and satisfying, but would have been even better had the rye bread been grilled in butter or margarine instead of just being toasted. I enjoyed the carrot chips that accompanied my sandwich and my partner really liked his baked fries. The garlic dill pickles were great!

Our server was pleasant and efficient, and didn't mind bringing a salt shaker to the table at my partner's request. I thought about requesting sweetener for my iced tea, but decided to skip it, and fortunately the tea was still quite good anyway. The server did ask if we would like mustard and ketchup, which we appreciated.

We were both very impressed with the cleanliness of the restroom, and of the entire restaurant and market. All of the employees we encountered were polite and helpful.

It would have been nice to have had a little more privacy, as the tables are fairly close together and, by the time we left, there were people seated on both sides of us. But, since no one was rude, we still enjoyed the atmosphere overall.

Pros: tasty, satisfying food, large portions, very clean restroom

Cons: no salt, pepper, or sweetener on table, not much privacy, tables close together, sandwich bread not grilled in margarine

one stop lunch and shopping - Edit

We hadn't been to FYH in years, but decided to make the drive today for a late lunch since we wanted to shop there as well afterwards. It seems nothing has changed though. The cafe area looks just the same. It was still quite busy, so we had to wait a bit, but we got a table inside.

We ordered the reuben sandwich and the omelette (with mushrooms, spinach, and avocado). The reuben was huge and quite tasty. I liked the rye caraway bread they used. The omelette was good too and a nice change from just a scramble. However, we both ordered non-dairy shakes (a chocolate mint and a coffee), but they forgot them. We had to ask about them 2 or 3 times before we finally got them and by then, we were almost done eating. They were quite good though and they brought them out in the metal mixer, so we got 2 glasses out of each one.

As for the store, it's small, but it has a lot of great stuff, so I really had to look at the shelves carefully to make sure I didn't miss some great find! :-) They had a lot of variety for some items that can't be found elsewhere. You pay for both the cafe and the store up front.

Overall, I wish FYH was all vegan and since they make so many of their own vegan products, it would seem like a logical choice, but alas, no, so they don't get five cows from me although it was really nice to shop at a store that didn't sell meat.

Pros: very vegan friendly cafe and store, has own brand of products, easy parking

Cons: sells dairy and eggs, forgot shake order

Very good Vegetarian diner and health food store - Edit

Great restaurant, and particularly vegan-friendly for being a lacto-veg place. Then again, these are the people who gave us Vegenaise, so why should we be surprised? I think the food is a little pricey for what it is, but it is very good so perhaps I'm being overly critical. The nutburger is delicious, and perhaps the best use of FYH vegan cheese in the world, but for the best value go for Lorenzo's breakfast sandwich - their version of an egg mcmuffin which is mysteriously listed as a starter, and yet comes with fries (unlike the burgers) and easily makes a complete meal.

Pros: Tasty, Vegan-friendly

Cons: Often crowded, Overpriced

Vegan Paradise - Edit

FYH was a dream come true. I visited my sister in LA and managed to go there twice, although I could have gone there every day and been perfectly happy. On our first visit, I got the reuben. It was delicious! The sandwich was huge and came with a side of carrot chips. Usually, I'm like "Cut the crap! No one wants carrot chips!" but they were really crisp and perfectly complimented the sandwich. The waiter was really funny and attentive. We sat out on the patio both times.

The second time I ordered the Grilled Chicken Sandwich. What can I say...I like sandwiches! It was very similar to the reuben, but I would say the reuben was better. Still came with carrot chips. Still huge. Still delicious.

If I lived closer I would go all the time. The food was sooooo good!!!!

Pros: Parking, Yummy!, Big portions

Solid, Reliable place - Edit

I've eaten there many times including when I wasn't a vegetarian. I have always loved it but now am branching out and I think it can get a little bland. As my title indicates though, it's throughly solid and a good place to get filled up at. My personal favorites are the soups and the Quesadilla appetizer. I like the fact that it's attached to the health store and you can grab an interesting international soda to go with your meal.

Pros: hip staff, portions, robustness

Cons: blandness

Follow your HEART to "Follow Your Heart"!!! :) - Edit

OMG!! Love it!!! Two thumbs (and eight fingers) up!!!

You walk into the door and it's like walking into the 60s!! Cool hip hippies working there. All kinds of spiritual stuff in the store by the produce section. The only thing missing is the black light!! LOL!!!

The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating. In the summertime, they have a mister that sprays water and makes it more comfortable. It does get to be in the 100s there!!

The Vegan Reuben has got to be one of the BEST meals I have ever had. Seriously. I just savor every bite, anticipating the next until voila... the whole thing is in my tummy!!! (Sometimes I will take the other half home for another meal.)

I follow MY heart to "Follow Your Heart" as often as I can and I suggest you do the same!!

hugs to all!!

dancing vegan

Pros: great food!! , cool atmosphere, hip staff

Follow Your Heart - Edit

Follow Your Heart is one of my favorite places in Los Angeles. The market is full of interesting and exciting vegan products and the cafe is home to my favorite sandwich of all time: the vegan Reuben (I order mine with vegan cheese). I've had success bringing non-vegans to FYH, as well, as the menu is largely made up of comfort foods.

Without Follow Your Heart, - Edit

There would be no Tofu A Go-Go!
I went to brunch at Follow Your Heart every Sunday for YEARS!I would have gone for lunch every day if it had not been so far from my job.The brunch was great, even back in the 80's they had non dairy soups and sandwiches.I was eating Macrobiotic for many years, and Brunch was party day.The staff was great, the food wonderful and believe it or not, the store had the organic rice and organic produce I couldn't find any place nearer to my home. I moved to the Cape in '93 and I am still talking about Follow Your Heart. Donna was our favorite server. She was there for years! Somebody tell her hello from Star. Thank you Follow Your Heart for setting such a good example for me. It's been 3 years since my last visit but I'll be there the next time I am out west. Readers, if they still make the Tofu Ranchero, order it!

Pros: Vegan , Brunch, Store

Cons: 3000+ miles away

Good Vibes - Edit

Follow Your Heart oozes good vibes everytime I visit. The store is well-stocked with a wide range of vegetarian and vegan food, and it offers a good selection natural supplements and remedies.

The restaurant is a causal and cozy with bar seating, table seating, and patio seating. My friend and I came here yesterday for lunch and enjoyed our meal.

The vegan muffins at $1.75 each, were very moist and super good (we got chocolate chip, blueberry, and coconut). For our meal, we shared a vegan pizza, and a plate of tacos with dairy on the side that came with a choice of soup (we got the split pea). Everything was good, except for the soft taco tortillas - they tore easily and could not hold the marinated tofu taco filling - it got messy but tasty.

This is a long time favorite spot for many people, and I can certainly see why. A good choice when in the area.

Pros: varied menu, vegan and vegetarian, relaxed space

Only good if you are a vegetarian/vegan - Edit

Follow your Heart has some very good vegan dishes. The only problems are the service stints...there are a few good waitresses and waiters, but most of the people have really bad attitudes and don't acknowledge the customers even when they are standing right in front of them. I witness a lady throw a fit over it one time, but personally I just grin and bear it cause I don't have that many options for vegan food. If you get food to go always check it because often times the order will be wrong and for some reason the portions are smaller on some items if you get it to go. Not all staff know what is in the food, but are happy to tell you any answer although it is not always the truth. It is best to have them double check or ask the manager. Overall good food, bad service.

Pros: good food, great vegan cheese, a few great waitresses and waiters

Cons: bad service, misinformed staff, food portion is smaller for to go orders

Great Reuben - Edit

Not bad for solo dining, there's a bar where you can sit. I like how they give carrot chips instead of potato chips! You order and then pay at the GROCERY register. They ask you at the register if you want to add a tip (which is probably why the servers are pretty lax! but still good)

Pros: can shop after eating, reuben, carrots!

good food, great people - Edit

this place has an excellent atmosphere and a very progressive vibe. people are nice and the store sells quality food. the restaurant can be a bit pricey, but well worth it if you feel like indulging in unique dishes.

Pros: friendly staff, quality food, wholesome atmosphere

Cons: limited options in grocery, bit pricey

Best Veg Restaurant in CA - Edit

Try the enchiladas, mediterranean appetizer sampler or the FYH burger w/ avocado. They have great fresh lemonade.
Seriously, they make the best vegan Un-Chicken, veggie patties and cheese (mozzarella & nacho cheese)--buy some in the market!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value

favorite vegetarian restaurant - Edit

Follow Your Heart is my (and my family's) favorite restaurant. We used to live near by and went often, we even had a mobile waiter place that would deliver their food to our house. Now we only get to eat there when we are traveling. We go out of our way most of the time, just to eat there. Great food for everyone, even the kids and their picky eating habits. Love the soy shakes, and everything on the menu is delicious.

Pros: excellent food, many food choices, you can shop on your way out

Cold food...too much fat...inconsistant service - Edit

I have been eating at Follow Your Heart for over twenty years and I don't go too often because the food really isn't that good. If you remove the cheese and other dairy products from the menu you are left without much. On the plus side, FYH is always a place to get a great salad. The soups are good but most are high fat due to added oil. The Ruben is excellent but don't confuse it with health food. My favorite time to eat at FYH is breakfast when there are not many people there and the service is actually good. Other times, the restaurant is poorly organized for good service and often you notice that your food is ready long before the service does.

Pros: Good Salads, Better than average breakfast, Variety

Cons: Bad Service, High Fat Menu, Cold Food

Well worth the drive from Los Angeles! - Edit

This is, hands down, my favorite place EVER for vegan brunch. The vegan french toast, breakfast burrito, and eggwich (think: a vegan egg mcmuffin!) are well worth the 35 - 50 minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. Plus--the place is just so CUTE. With its wood panelling and ultra 70s bar seating, it looks like something out of a Peter Fonda road movie. I recommend the dairy-free shakes (they have dairy shakes as well if you are trying to get an omnivore friend to make the commute!) and where else can you get a made-to-order vegan pizza with this many options?

Pros: vegan brunch, vegan shakes, great atmosphere

Best for sandwiches, pancakes, shakes, and dessert - Edit

I think of FYH as a deli and vegan "IHOP." IMO, they excel at sandwiches, such as their club sandwich and reuben. However, I've generally found their entrees to generally be so-so including their curry "chicken" and wok stirfry. Their tacos aren't bad and my omni partner loves their spanikopita. Some of their holiday specials are good, but overall, their sandwiches are better than their entrees. I find their pizza mediocre.

I especially like coming their for breakfast and find their wheat-free blueberry pancakes excellent. Their smoothies are tasty, but unfortunately do not use organic fruit. Their chocolate mint shake is quite good and can be made vegan. My favorite FYH dessert is their peach tart.

Overall, I find the service friendly, helpful, and not flakey like I find in some veg restaurants. The menu is quite helpful and specifies which dishes can be made vegan. Link to menu: http://www.followyourheart.com/cafe_menu.php

Pros: Outdoor eating area, Great pancakes, Helpful menu for vegans

Cons: Can be noisey indoors, Mediocre Entrees

Amazing! - Edit

The food was great and very affordable! The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxed (very "funky"). Our favorite was the grilled "chicken" sandwich on rye - to DIE for! We also had breakfast there in the morning and I had a wonderful vegan om-lette with hash browns and fresh (tropical) fruit. We also had some awesome vegan cheesecake! Everything right down to the iced tea was delicious! We ate WAAAAY to much!

Always nice to have choices! - Edit

The thing I love most about Follow Your Heart is their great menu and always having lots of choices for vegans. I disagree with Pancho, I've found that soy cheese can be substituted often for reg. cheese (not 100% sure if it's casein-free though). No matter what you order on the menu it's unlikely that you'll be disappointed. I was there today and had the brunch special. Awesome wheat-free raspberry pancakes, scrambled tofu, breakfast potatoes and a veg. sausage. Good blueberry pie for dessert. Always lots of choices on the dessert section. FYH has always held a special place in HappyCow's heart ever since the old days when it was "Famished party of 4".

Pros: Many Choices, Relaxed Atmosphere, Good Food

Cons: Often Busy - Slow service

Return to Canoga Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Follow Your Heart Restaurant and Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5579 times since Aug 2007.