Folle Theiere

819-993-9304

304 King Ouest, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, J1H 1R3

Tearoom and restaurant serving smoothies, juices, light meals, baked goods, raw desserts, variety of tea. All vegan except for honey. Debit cards okay. Open Tue-Wed 11:00am-5:30pm, Thu-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-5:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Honey

First Review by badvegancook

Delicious - Edit

This is my favorite restaurant in Sherbrooke!
I have a lot of allergies, most notably nuts and gluten, and the staff was very accomodating.
Their gluten free bread is the best gluten free bread I've ever had.
The food is delicious and the restaurant itself is very cute!
I highly recommend it.
My pick is a sandwich with chips and salsa. Can't go wrong with that!

A place to discover - Edit

Pretty little restaurant in the center of sherbrooke. Go to that restaurant if your looking for your first pick in town for a vegan place. Tasty and healty food

Pros: Food taste, Restaurant Ambiance, well located

Cons: should use more outdoor ads/sign

Delicious sweets - Edit

I was lucky enough to have la Folle Théière's amazing raw sweets for my wedding.
Martine and Emilie were very helpful and so nice. I had an excellent customer service.
I sent my father and mother-in-law on a mission since I lived too far away to sample their treats myself, and they tasted ALL of la Folle Théière's desserts (!!!). They loved, yes, loved, almost all of them and that's coming from non-vegans.
In the end, we opted for the "carpaccio d'ananas" (with maple syrup instead of honey) and their "plateau de desserts". The carpaccio was refreshing and tasty while their bouchées were soft, just sweet enough and simply delicious. A big hit even with non-vegans! Next time I'm around, I'll be sure to visit their salon de thé and sample the rest of their menu.

Return to Sherbrooke Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Folle Theiere closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.