Foco Doco

• Bakery Bakery
  • ( 5 reviews )

234 N College Ave Ste A1, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, 80524

Donut shop offering vegan donut options and has plant milk for coffee.

Categories: Bakery

First Review by AlishaM

SarahB13

Points +43

17 Apr 2021

Get there early

They have several vegan flavors available, but they were sold out of them by 11 am. The cashier told me they make a very limited amount of vegan donuts first, so there’s no sharing the fryer with the non vegan flavors.

Pros: Several vegan options , Dairy-free milks

Cons: Expensive , Small portions, Sell out early

maseface

Points +645

02 Aug 2020

Fantastic donuts

Super tasty flavors, made to order donuts. If you’re going to come hungry, get here early. The donuts are on the smaller side, but absolutely delicious.

Pros: Lots of vegan flavors

KatherineLutfey

Points +38

15 Jun 2020

Yummy treat

Small donuts and a little pricey, but delicious. They have a vegan menu with half a dozen or more flavors and like to use local ingredients.
Vegan options are not available on 'gluten-free Tuedays'.

Pros: Vegan menu, Local

Cons: Expensive

BerkanoSparkle

Points +20

16 Feb 2020

Small but tasty!

I was expecting them to only have one or two vegan flavors, because the vegan options weren't listed on their website. I was happily surprised with the half a dozen options. My partner and I both tried the Almond, I had a Dark Chocolate Coconut, and he got a Salted Maple. Flavor was was exactly what I hope for in a traditional cake donut. Size was a little disappointing, but not a deal breaker. We also ordered lattes, mine iced, partner's was hot. Delicious espresso flavor you get from local places. They had oat milk and almond milk for options. I look forward to having again. Perfect for a small breakfast!

AlishaM

Points +741

28 Jul 2019

OK vegan donuts

Not all vegan, but there are four or five vegan topping/icing options for the cake donut they serve. They’re OK. I’ve had much better donuts. They come in twos and are smallish. I had the lemon poppyseed and chocolate coconut. Both were goopy and wet, the chocolate tasted a lot like Hershey’s syrup. Wouldn’t go out of my way to visit again but a decent afternoon treat.

Pros: Several vegan options, Inexpensive

Cons: Just ok flavor

Return to Fort Collins Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foco Doco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.