• Focaccia Pizza

Italian
Fast food
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and focaccia place with #veganfood written on the window and various vegan choicdes inside including pastries filled with pumpkin, cabbage, lentils, or bulgur and rice, etc.; also sweet food like pumpkin pie, Turkish delight, apple strudle and cookies. Staff can tell you which items are vegan. Open Mon-Sat 08:00-20:00.

Venue map for Focaccia Pizza
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Silvermiss

nomeatnomad

Points +3875

06 Aug 2023

Quick and cheap

Nothing here to blow you away, but they’ve got a couple of quick and cheap vegan options.

Jessr116

Points +523

30 Mar 2023

Good quick option

When I went they only had the pumpkin banitsa which was a bit of a bummer but it was good even though it was sweet. Good fast option for a bite in a good location.

Pros: Vegan option

Cons: Only had the pumpkin when I went

Sprotte

Points +120

08 Nov 2022

Yummy and affordable

4 different Banitzas. Sweet: pumpkin, savory: cabbage (more like sauerkraut though), lentils and bulgur

M57

Visited: 8/2022

PaulaEscañoRodríguez

Points +58

09 Dec 2021

Cheap and good vegan banistas!

We tried the bulgur and spinach banista, as well as the lentil kind and they were good, we enjoyed them. I think it's a good option to eat something on the go.

They were the only vegan options they had apart from the pumpkin banista, but they had some vegetarian pizza as well.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty food, Traditional option

Cons: Not a lot of options

KenC

Points +75

09 Oct 2018

No Vegan Pizza

I stopped by three times to get vegan pizza but they never had it. I did not read all reviews before visiting or I would have known that I was likely to be disappointed. My non-vegan friends were not. I got something from the Dream House nearby.

Pros: Location

Cons: Vegan pizza almost never available.

KerenAsaf

Points +19

Vegetarian
04 Oct 2018

Don't have soy milk

The place it cute. not a lot of sit, more for people that want the grub something. All the veg thing have a mark on them and the stuff is nice and helpful. Everything was fresh. The food is nice, not amazing but not bad.

I think that "vegan milk" is basic for consider "veg frendly" place and don't have any.

srllop

Points +507

24 Sep 2018

Just cheap and well prepared

The vegan and vegan options are clearly marked as well.
Nice prices.

Jnnkbln

Points +342

22 Jun 2018

great food

Had an awesome apple strudel and a banista , paid about 4levs

Pros: marked vegan food, English speaking staff

VPie

Points +174

05 Jun 2018

5 Stars if I could

Awesome introduction to banitza! Tried the bulgur and spinach, as well as the lentil kind. Apple strudel was too strong vanilla for my taste, but nice to see a vegan version.

daydreamer4life

Points +748

25 May 2018

Vegan banista!!!

This is one of my favourite places to buy vegan banista.
I love the one filled with bulgur. They also have a lentil one and cabbage one.

Sometimes they do vegan pizza and a vegan focaccia, but it's rare to come across them.

Pros: Banista, of course

Silvermiss

Points +86

11 Feb 2018

A lot of cheap vegan goods

Very friendly guy who makes a lot of vegan pastries and sweets. Tasted pastry with pumpkin, with lentils and with bulgur and rice. Also had apple strudel and vegan coockie. Price is unbelievabely cheap. Payed 5 lev for 3 things.
Staff will Tell you what's vegan, it is not marked in English. Great quality and price

Pros: Nice food , Really cheap , Friendly staff