Flying Cranes Cafe

Contact 216-795-1033

13002 Larchmere Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44120

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little place with homey feel. Offers Japanese and American food: rice and noodle dishes plus quiche, soups, sandwiches, cookies. High tea with advanced reservation. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Wed-Sat 5:30pm-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Japanese, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by RoboRae

Great Food! - Edit

I would give it five stars if the app would let me. This is a quaint little cafe, with a beautiful hidden garden (to sit in while eating), that reminds me of rural England.

The food is clean, home-cooked, and scrumptious. A great find!!

We like Flying Cranes! - Edit

My daughter and I visited on a very snowy evening this week. I called ahead to make sure they were open. The older waiter has a lovely British accent and said his wife is the cook. I suspect she is Asian. I had the tofu teriyaki, excellent! The salad was small with yummy house ginger dressing. Next time I'm going to try the vegetable noodles or eggplant in lemon ginger sauce. He said they have lovely outdoor seating in the summer.

Loganberry Books is across the street and there are antique shops on the block as well.

Pros: pleasant waiter, good food

Cons: can't rate 5 cows because non-veg

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flying Cranes Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.