Flip 80/20 - Market Stall

Contact
+44-7897585714
Find

West London area, West London, England

Offering healthy & mostly plant-based crepes, with a focus on sustainability using principles of the 80/20 rule: Eat healthy whole foods 80% of the time and allow yourself to indulge on high quality treats the other 20% of the time. Has many vegan options. Take-out and catering available. The crepe base is comprised of nutritious flours & seeds, and is made without gluten, dairy and egg. The majority of the fillings are plant-based, and there are some options on the regularly changing menu that contain treats, such as cheese or chocolate. Open Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm. Saturday - Soho Vegan Market. Sunday - Backyard Market, Brick Lane

0 Reviews

Link to this page from your site. .
Return to West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
Why was my review removed? - details / Review guidelines
Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
Has Flip 80/20 - Market Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support