Flatbread Company

• Veg-friendly
Contact 603-356-4470

2760 White Mountain Hwy (at Eastern Slope Inn near train station), North Conway, New Hampshire, USA, 03860

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian pizzas and a vegan pizza, salads; will accomodate needs.

Category: Lacto, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Maija

incredible vegan pie! - Edit

We got a large vegan pizza with all the veggies in the world on it and after hardly being able to find vegan options in the area- it was much needed and delicious! Lovely staff beautiful location. With vegan desserts to top it all off!

Has great potential..... - Edit

Was sooo excited to try this restaurant! Great atmosphere, and super genuinely friendly staff. We had the vegan pizza, salad with poppy dressing, and vegan brownie. There is no option for vegan cheese, just sauce and veggies. That could have been ok, but clearly most of the veg topping were from a can. The mushrooms in particular were wet, and made the pizza soggy within a few minutes. My advice, eat fast! For the price I think they could go with fresher toppings, and offer more options for vegan topping. The salad was good, nothing spectacular. The brownie was awesome! :) Still, all said, it's great to have a restaurant that offers organic and vegan food. It was nice for my husband and I to actually be able to take our little girl out and make a memory. Also, our waitress was really cool about the little mess our 2 year old made on the floor and couch(which we helped clean).

Pros: Organic on the go, Lovely and informed staff, Big beautiful clay ovens

Cons: Limited options for vegans, On the pricey side

My favorite pizza restaurant ever! - Edit

This pizza is by far the best pizza on the planet. First of all, there is a staple vegan pizza that comes with a ton of tasty organic vegetables on it. The sauce is also superb and the crust is thin and crispy, just the way pizza should be. They also have special vegetables each week that one can add to one's pizza, such as garlic tomatoes or corn. Also, they frequently have vegan and gluten-free brownies that are super satisfying! Everyone here is super nice and the prices are reasonable :) So worth the trip

Pros: Deliiiiicious vegetables on vegan pizza, reasonable prices , VEGAN DESSERT

Cons: NO CONS!

SO HAPPY TO FIND THIS - Edit

Excellent, organic, vegan pizza options. They emphasize local ingredients and are very veg friendly. I loved the atmosphere with the traditional clay oven in the dining room. Even has organic iced teas and coffee!

Return to North Conway Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flatbread Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1952 times since Aug 2007.