CLOSED: Flat Top Grill

Contact 708-358-8200

726 Lake St (at downtown), Oak Park, Illinois, USA, 60301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain restaurant offering Mongolian stir-fry meals. The main feature is the create-your-own stirfry bar where you choose the veggies and even faux meat (vegan except Quorn), and have it stir-fried. Most sauces are vegan, and there is a chart showing which are. Ask the staff to cook your dish separately. MAR 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Mcarlsonlane

tasty (even if it is a chain) - Edit

My carnivorous aunt took my boyfriend and me here in Chicago and we had great meals. Now we come here for every visit and even stopped at one in Bloomington on the way home. It's a choose your own adventure kind of meal, vegan items marked, and suggested sauce pairings for the more hesitant.

Solid meals. I wish we had one in St. Louis!

Decent Veg Option in Downtown Oak Park - Edit

Yes, Flat Top is a total chain. Yes, is it overpriced with a bland interior. It still is a decent option though. It is great for everyone in your party to just be able to really choose what she/he want in her/his own dish. Easy veg option.

Return to Oak Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Flat Top Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 634 times since May 2013.