Flakey's Pizza - Food Truck

Contact 713-225-0555

1275 Milby St, Houston, Texas, USA, 77003

Serves meat, vegan options available. A pizza truck offering 3 pie sizes (half, regular, large), and has Daiya vegan cheese. Parks behind Super Happy Fun Land which is an awesome venue. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Mon-Sun 6:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by pennylane

Solid vegan option, if you're in the area - Edit

This review is from a while back. I enjoyed the vegan pizza I had from Flakey's, but the location is inconvenient for me now (and I go to Pink's Pizza instead). They have Daiya cheese if you want it, which is awesome! I enjoyed this pizza even though it was from a truck in the middle of nowhere.

Cons: Location

Best Vegan Pizza in Houston - Edit

I've had vegan pizza at at least 4 different places in Houston and this is the best. They have a veggie pizza that you can get with Daiya or you can make your own. And they have vegan soyrizo that is awesome! The wait is a little long if you just walk up to the truck or if you get it delivered, so your best bet would probably be to call it in and then pick it up. If it was closer to me I'd eat there all the time.

Pros: reasonably priced, great pizza!, Soyrizo

Cons: location

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flakey's Pizza - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.