Fix & Fogg

• Other Other
+64-211905695

5 Eva St, Te Aro, Wellington, New Zealand, 6011

Window counter selling toasts and jars of nut butter in different flavours. Everything is vegan except occasional flavors with honey.
Selection of nut butters include peanut (smooth and crunchy), almond, chocolate almond, chocolate hazelnut, coffee and maple peanut butter, 'smoke and fire' peanut butter, 'fruit toast' peanut butter, dark chocolate peanut butter, and an 'everything' butter which is a combination of hemp, sunflower, almond, chia, and peanut. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

First Review by DaisyJanssen

frankie_ellen

Points +20

25 Jan 2020

My New Fave - Edit

I am so delighted to have discovered Fix & Fogg. I visited the Eva St window last week and had toast with PB, chocolate and coconut shavings. You can choose which peanut butter you would like (amazing options). I went for dark choc and it was the most perfect treat. My boyfriend was eating a burger at Lord of the Fries but when he saw the picture I sent him he came round and ordered the same. The co-founder, a really lovely guy, was doing a photo shoot whilst we were there and he gave us some toast with avo, smoke & fire PB and kimchi. This was also amazing. Addicted to PB and it’ll now be hard to go to Welly and not go to F&F when fancying a snack or treat!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Generous portion size & value for money , High quality food & presentation, friendly staff

nabenson

Points +483

07 Jan 2020

Delicious snack! - Edit

Yum this toast is really tasty. Big thick slice of bread with nut butter and topping of your choice. I loved the peanut butter with jam. Perfect treat while walking around Wellington.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Cute little shop

Cons: Limited seating - just a few chairs

DaisyJanssen

Points +50

30 Nov 2019

cry me a river - Edit

this is what dreams are made of 🥜🍌🥥

Return to Wellington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fix & Fogg closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.