Firecrust

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria offering a few pre-designed vegan pizzas as well option to build-your own. Has vegan cheese, mock chickn and sausage. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Tue-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Shelby00

Best vegan pizza in Vancouver! - Edit

This is our favorite place to go for vegan pizza! I would give it 5 stars but happycow won't let me. They have super tasty vegan mozarella cheese, and recently have modified the menu to offer a vegan margarita pizza with vegan mozarella and parmesan cheese, as well as 2 other vegan pizzas! Me and my husband think we might have had something to do with this change, as we've been coming to this place ever since it opened a lot and asking for a veganized version of the margarita (it was not on the menu at that point). We often got confused looks on the staff's faces but someone would always know how to make it!

Very modern atmosphere, fresh ingredients, fire oven so the pizzas taste amazing, and quite affordable too for Vancouver. They have plenty of veggie toppings and offer vegan sausage which is quite tasty as well! You can build your own pizza with anything you like! Also vegan salads with vegan mayo, haven't tried but they look amazing!

Great pizza! Vegan options - Edit

Lots of options. This is a choose-your-own pizza options. They have some a menu of pre-set selections or you can custom create your own. Pizzas are a good size. They also offer homemade vegan mozzarella cheese, and vegan Italian sausage. There were 4 of us and we each got a different kind of pizza - vegan and otherwise - and everyone loved it.

My husband also liked the Coke machine where you could choose your flavors for soda.

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Firecrust closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.