Fire Street Food

912-234-7776

13 E Perry St, Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans could have the teriyaki tofu bowl with steamed rice, oglethorpe roll, or ask to adapt the pad thai noodles and saigon noodle salad by subbing out chicken for tofu. Note the tuk tuk noodles use egg noodles. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Zeinay

Great little find - Edit

I went here with my non-vegan step mother (who is considering converting) last week after having it recommended to us by a local. There are a lot of vegan options around downtown Savannah so the fact that this place actually had vegan dishes that weren’t just salads was pretty awesome. I loved the tofu teriyaki bowl (with steamed rice, the fried rice is not vegan) and the Oglethorpe roll was amazing and full of veggies. My only compliant is that they do not label these items as vegan or vegetarian. The server was super helpful in helping me find what was vegan, however, since those are two items they do not need to be modified to be vegan, I think they should just label it as such like some of the other restaurants in the area do.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-13

Pros: Vegan options, Tasty , Modern decor and atmosphere

Cons: Vegan dishes not labeled

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fire Street Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.