Contact +49-42156349124

Am Dobben 35, Bremen, Germany, 28203

Vegetarian restaurant offering a range of salads, warm dishes, sandwiches, smoothies, cakes, and coffee. SEPT 2014 REPORTED SHUT CONFIRMED BY ITS FB.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Fusion

First Review by David Jones

Fine Dining, Poor Service - Edit

Visited on 27/06/14. We were pretty excited about going to Fink after reading the last reviewers' review. The food there is amazing - true fine dining bursting with flavour. The menu changes daily. We had one paella and one moussaka main dish and swapped half way through, both were out of this world. The reason the restaurant only gets 3 cows is down to one waitress unfortunately. The first waitress who served us was very friendly and knew what she was doing. The second was neither. We waited for ages for everything - even being given a menu after arriving took an age. We ordered a desert that never came, initially as everything else took so long we just waited then noticed other people who had ordered desert after us getting theirs we realised it had been forgotten but by then didn't really want it. I then asked for the bill, I paid but then my change never arrived. I would probably left it as a tip anyway (€7) but that's not the point. I didn't complain, I'm not gonna get upset about €7 and certainly not gonna argue about it. A shame because the food here is truly magic.

Pros: Amazing food, Nice ambiance

Cons: Service, Service

Best Restaurant in North Germany - Edit

The only veggie restaurant in Germany run by a chef who trained and worked in a Michelin star restaurant. And you can taste the difference.
The emphasis is on fresh, local products, always creative and always delicious. I've already been three times, and I've never enjoyed a restaurant experience so much anywhere in North Germany, A real delight! And the lovely, wonderfully attentive staff make your every wish come true. I shall be returning often.
Updated from previous review on Thursday April 17, 2014

Pros: Excellent food and service

Cons: maybe it was just a lovely dream

Return to Bremen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: FINK closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 565 times since Apr 2014.