Filmore & Union

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with multiple locations. Reported kitchen is able to caters for all dietary requirements including vegan options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on weekends. Dishes can also be adapted to suit vegan diets. Sample dishes might included aubergine & cashew pate, stuffed courgette squash, butternut squash soup, falafel burger, chocolate brownie with maple coconut milk. The atmosphere is relaxed, a kind of beachside restaurant feel to it. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-6:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

First Review by Veganolive1

wonderful find - Edit

Was looking for a cafe with a selection of vegetarian, vegan options for lunch and tasty pastries. This place was perfect, very veg friendly and willing to happily adjust anything we asked. I will visit here every time I am Skipton in the future!

Excellent Vegan Options - Edit

Filmore and Union Skipton is one of a number of venues in Yorkshire and is on the main high street, so easy to find. There are always vegan options on the menu, my first visit I had a delicious hemp brownie. My most recent visit was for dinner, when I had aubergine and cashew pate, falafel burger, sweet potato fries and caramelised red onion, followed by brownie. Very accommodating as regards vegan diets and also cater for all dietary requirements. They host special food evenings and will happily offer a vegan option. The current Head Chef is vegan, so you know you are in safe hands. I researched prior to my visit and knew which vegan wines were available. would be good if they were clearly labelled on the wine list. Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan Head Chef, Vegan options, Delicious food & happy to amend dishes to suit

Cons: Clear labelling of vegan and vegetarian wines woul

Return to Skipton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Filmore & Union closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.