Filmore & Union

31 Saturday Market, Beverley, England, HU17 8BE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Regional chain in modern rustic style. Has vegan breakfast items, soup, vegan laska, tofu quinoa cake, deli salads, an earth bowl, cake and rice pudding. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-5:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by JohnKnight

nice but needs more options for breakfast - Edit

Visited a couple of times for breakfast, the service is lovely, The decor is great and has a lovely atmosphere but the only vegan breakfast option is to make it yourself from the side options which is a real shame, the first time I visited the chef presented them beautifully and it worked out well...the second time I got a bowl of beans, a plate with a couple of slices of avocado and some gf toast on the side as that's all they had, was very disappointed and it wasn't exactly cheap for what was essentially beans on toast! They do a variety of smoothies and juices which again the first time we went were lovely and the second time the juice I ordered was like pure celery! Seems to depend on what staff are working as to how your order will be.
If they included some more vegan options throughout the whole day this would become somewhere we'd visit more often.

Friendly and helpful - Edit

Menu has a number of vegan options clearly marked, and I was told that other suitable items (e.g pancakes) can be made vegan on request. I only had coffee and a brownie, both were excellent and the service was good. I'll certainly go again.

Pros: Good vegan range, Friendly and helpful

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Beverley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Filmore & Union closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.