Fifty-Fifty Coffee House

Contact 719-445-1157

330 N Institute St (at E Boulder St), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80903

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house serving organic fair trade coffee with vegan and gluten free menus. Under new management. Previously named The Raven's Nest.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by AshleyGreeley

Noms! - Edit

I really enjoy the coffee here, and the atmosphere. It's very chill and the staff is great. They are very focused in taking care of the customers, so it's not always the fastest experience but it's worth it. They can make all the drinks with alternative milk; usually have both soy and almond milk available. Old School Bakery supplies the baked goods, which usually includes vegan goodies

Pros: Homemade vegan cream cheese!! That isn't gross!!!!

OH MY YES. - Edit

This place is incredible. I would argue that this is some of the best coffee I have had in Colorado Springs. They make an incredible latte and have multiple options for non dairy milk. They have a small menu, but almost everything either is vegan or can be. The pastries are vegan and they have a vegan cream cheese for all bagels and such. I will definitely be hanging out here more often! Plus, the staff is lovely!!

Pros: Great staff., Awesome coffee., Several vegan options.

fifty fifty coffee - Edit

I really enjoyed coming here. I loved the location, the decor, and the girl that made my coffee. I will definitely be coming here again.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Lovely Decor, Chill spot

Cons: Were sold out of the vegan treats

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fifty-Fifty Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1679 times since May 2013.