• Fiesta Grande

Lacto
Beer/Wine
Mexican
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has an entire vegetarian menu with a labeled vegan dish and many other dishes that dairy can be removed from. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Venue map for Fiesta Grande
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by VeganLee1

SuePisani

Points +20

08 Feb 2024

Vegan options

Like that they have vegan options on menu. Just know it’s not healthy just vegan

ConnorCribley

Points +27

Vegetarian
25 Dec 2023

Delicious!

When I decided to become a vegetarian, I was very worried that meant I would have to give up my favorite food: fajitas. I am happy to say that Fiesta Grande has proven my fears wrong in that regard. Their tofu chicken fajitas are great, and the waiter assured me they cook their refried beans in vegetable oil rather than lard.

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-25

Pros: Tasty food and drinks , Good service , Refried beans are cooked with vegetable oil.

Cons: Could have more options for vegans/vegetarians

rosella_v

Points +793

22 Jul 2023

Nice atmosphere

They had only one dish labeled vegan.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-22

RichardZisser

Points +100

02 Jun 2023

Not vegan friendly. Pitiful.

Didn't go here, but I called and they said the rice and beans have animal products.

novocaine

Points +43

11 Jun 2022

Tasty option

Couple of vegan options, both good.

natalia11691

Points +502

19 Apr 2022

great option

i was happy they even veganized the kids meal for my son. we eat here at least once when we go visit my Nana in The Villages!

m220660

Points +53

09 Feb 2022

Delicious vegan enchiladas, and a great tequila selection, friendly service 👍🏻

There’s a really nice friendly bar scene as well. #Veganuary

Kellykat0

Points +239

16 Dec 2021

Great choice!

Stopped by for a late lunch and had the most delicious soy chicken fajitas. The seasoning was spot on. A separate vegan/vegetarian menu section, plus a great outdoor patio made this a win-win choice.

Pros: Vegan/vegetarian menu section, Soy chicken fajitas

DebbieMooreCarrico

Points +22

02 Aug 2021

We had the vegan spinach enchiladas.. very good, service good too

We had the vegan spinach enchiladas .. very good, service good too

Pros: 1 vegan options, vegetarian options

KaceyCastaneda

Points +326

18 May 2021

Happy find in the villages!

Many vegetarian and vegan options. We had the tofu chicken fajitas. Pleasantly surprised, they were delicious! Would go again

Updated from previous review on 2021-05-18

VeganLee1

Points +73

17 Jan 2021

Vegan enchiladas worth the visit

Absolutely love the vegan spinach enchiladas that I got from this restaurant… They came with all the fixings and even had vegan cheeze. Staff were friendly and our server wore mask and followed safety protocols.
Had many items that could have been made vegan, since this dish had corn tortillas, rice and beans, and vegan cheeze

Cons:

clunkygirl

15 May 2021

Hi, just wondering why you gave three stars if you loved the enchilada and you did not list any cons. I'll probably go anyway since there isn't much else around but I want to know if there was something specific. Thanks.