First Review by DanHoltz

Vegan meals 2x/week, cooking classes, catering! - Edit

Delicious vegan meals at home twice a week that are healthy and satisfying? Yes! I realized how much my husband and I have come to rely on Lisa's consistently wonderful cooking. As members of her "CSK" (Community-Supported Kitchen), we pick up ready-to-heat-and-eat meals Mondays and Thursdays right near our home. The meals would be vegetarian anyway, and Lisa makes ours vegan by request, and wow! The other night, the menu description of broccoli soup, kale salad, and a dessert sounded fine, but every bite was so delicious that I just had to tell Lisa and give her some review love, too. Oh, Lisa also teaches cooking classes in her kitchen! We've done two vegan cooking classes there with friends and had the best time and best food.

Pros: Always delicious, Healthy and satisfying, Kind and caring

Cons: Vegan upon request instead of by default, Four trips/wk - 2 drop-offs, 2 pick-ups, Struggled to come up with "Cons"!

A Lovely Meal - Edit

Lisa catered the Liz Lovely Cookies company holiday party for our staff and friends. It was a beautiful, bountiful, and well-received tapas spread. Everything about it exceeded our expectations, and we would hire her again!

Pros: Great service, Amazing selection, So fresh!

Return to Moretown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fiddleheads Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.