Fiddleheads Health and Nutrition

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 519-624-6879

480 Hespeler Rd (at Bishop St N), Cambridge, Ontario, Canada,

Large size health food store with a few locations. Sells different packaged products, organic and vegan options, spices in bulk and supplements. Has a cafe and juice bar inside. Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

First Review by the1stnoel

Great selection and delicious food! - Edit

Fiddle heads is one of my favourite places in Cambridge! Not only do they have a fantastic selection of packaged food, vitamins/supplements, and the cafe offers delicious smoothies, salads and other small items. They also do a daily soup or quinoa bowl. I've never been disappointed here, though if you are a vegan who doesn't eat honey, watch out for the honey in the GF bread they use for their sandwiches.

I Love Fiddleheads - Edit

I am vegan and frequent Fiddleheads for the service, food, groceries, supplements and personal care products. If they don't have what I'm looking for they do their best to find it for me and order it in!
The staff are friendly, helpfull and knowledgeable.
I love their smoothies and store prepared foods :)
I have never come out empty handed. Always gotten what I need and more!

Pros: Service, Food, Variety

Excellent - Edit

I frequently travel and search for vegan/organic deli/restaurant/grocers. For this specific trip I crossed the Canadian/American border which meant packing without food items. I was very greatful to find this establishment in Cambridge, Ontario. It was close to my hotel, easy to find, and offered an amazing selection. The employees are very friendly and helpful. Everything from the deli was delicious. The spice selection amazing. If I hadn't needed to cross the border, I would have stocked up. The spices are stored in glass containers too. Thank you for advertising on HappyCow. I will return to the store on my next trip to Cambridge.

Pros: Excellent food, great selection, good prices

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fiddleheads Health and Nutrition closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1609 times since Jul 2011.