Fico Cafe Restaurant

1 Onisillou, Kantara block, 453, 2 Ayios Tichonas, Limassol, Cyprus,

Part of the international slow food movement that supports fair trade producers. Serves a range of dishes such as organic salads, small plates, soups, dips, toasts and sandwiches, and main dishes like couscous and a mercimek (raw vegan red lentil bulgur with herbs). Has cakes and desserts, fresh juices, organic coffee and tea. Open Tue-Fri 6:00pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, European, Cyprian

First Review by NewVegan28

Best ever Vegan experience! - Edit

This restaurant is really awesome! Great choice of vegan food and drinks, service friendly and helpful, reasonable prices.. and the vegan chocolate was excellent!

Just perfect - Edit

We had a really good time.The stuff was so nice and warm. The food was amazing. I'm Vegan and definitely recommend it.

Excellent - Edit

Best vegan place in whole Cyprus. Highly recommended!

Pros: Mostly vegan, Nice vibe, Falafel

Cons: Close to the road

Delicious, healthy, cool! - Edit

Absolutely amazing place! My boyfriend (lacto vegetarian and coeliac) and I (vegan) just visited Fico for a late lunch and it was phenomenal. It seriously rivals similar vegan and raw restaurants in London. Firstly, the interior design is really cool. Nice overhanging tree outside with industrial lights, relaxed seating, lots of vegan cook books, a few items to buy. The menu is fantastic, super fresh and healthy (no sugar, milk, coco cola ect). I can fully recommend the Kombucha, Edamame, Kale and Nori Caesar Salad with Nutritional yeast, Slider Burgers (come with the BEST chips we've ever tasted!!), chocolate orange cake, and carrot cake. Lovely staff. Best place I've eaten in Cyprus. Cannot recommend this place enough!

Pros: Food , Staff, Interior

Lovely restaurant, great food, great staff - Edit

My partner and I had a really nice meal at Fico.
The restaurant is really cute and quirky, almost like someone's dining room at home and the staff were really friendly. The service did get a little bit slow as the restaurant got busier, but on the whole the service was good.
We had the 3 veggie burger slides, they were really good! There's a lot of food so unless you're really hungry don't get a starter, we made that mistake and ended up full enough to burst! And then they were kind enough to give up the raw brownies on the house, which we just managed to squeeze into our already full bellies!!
Definitely recommend this place.

Pros: Delicious food, Good staff and service, Cute restaurant

Cons: Slightly slow service

Return to Limassol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fico Cafe Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.