Fez Food

+44-7714-796646

The Grainger Market, 150 - 151 , Newcastle, England, NE15QW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Turkish cafe always offers different vegan and vegetarian dishes. Has a vast vegetarian mezze selection, of which a large percentage are vegan. Other vegan items are stuffed peppers, one wrap and the stuffed vine leaves. Vegans try the stuffed jacket potatoes (can be made vegan). Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Non-veg

First Review by deadpledge

Hat's off to great food! - Edit

I visited here for my lunch today and there were plenty of vegan options to choose from the menu, all of which were clearly labelled and inexpensive. I decided to order the vegan iskender (£6), which I believe is a Turkish kebab. The veganised version was delicious and instead of meat, it consisted of falafel slices with a lovely tomato sauce, mushrooms, salad, hummus, wild rice, crusted bread cubes and dip. The falafel was especially tasty and well seasoned and each component of the meal went well together leaving me very satisfied indeed. This place was very busy when I arrived but the service was quick and there is plenty of seating available both inside and outside or you can simply order to takeaway, which is what i did. I will definitely be back to work my way through the other options.

Pros: Vegan options, Inexpensive, Seating

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Newcastle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fez Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.