Feuer and Flamme

Odenwaldstrasse 7, Steglitz, Berlin, Germany, 12161

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegetarian and vegan options, including vegan desserts. Owners are knowledgeable about veganism and are happy to inform guests about the vegan offerings. Open Mon-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, International, Italian, German, Non-veg

First Review by something unique

Great outside sitting - Edit

We ate here a few days ago - very nice seats outside, but the wasps (a bit of a problem in Berlin this year) made it difficult, so we moved on inside. There is a separate vegan section of the menu that has five or six main options, plus salads. I also spotted a vegan hot chocolate on the menu. We had the potato Roesti and a large Thai soup. Both was alright, if maybe unremarkable. The Roesti was of a slightly doughy/undefined texture in the middle, but quite possibly that's the way they are meant to be. The soup was alright, a bit on the salty side. We will most likely give the place another try, although I would not consider it a destination that I would travel far for. But: given the lack of vegetarian/vegan options in the area, I am happy that they do make a true effort. Friendly owners, neighbourhood vibe.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 27, 2015

Pros: clearly labelled food/menu, neighbourhood vibe, outdoors sitting

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Feuer and Flamme closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.