1 Review

First Review by CiaraD

props for having a vegan option! - Edit

I was in the area and specifically sought out a vegan burger. The atmosphere of the place is one of the nicest I have found here in rome, it's clean and modern - a place I'd gladly spend an evening. I love places with vegan options as it allows me to go out with non - vegan friends without anybody compromising their dinner wishes and so was very hopeful. The staff were lovely. I had the vegan burger with the complementary patatine (total=€9) to take away as I was in a rush.The patatine were freshly made crisps....absolutely delicious, warm and crispy - exactly what I had been after. The burger was disappointing to say the least. Two slices of tomato, two lettuce leaves and a store bought burger replacement were surrounded by a standard bun. Due to there being no other, more flavourful, veggies or even just a sauce it was very dry and very bland - everything I'm always telling people that vegan food isn't. It would've been made way better even with just a bit of ketchup - which I couldn't ask for, since I had already left. All in all a basic vegan option - but at least they have an option, which is a step in the right direction!

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ferrovecchio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.