Felicia's Atomic Brewhouse and Bakery

607-209-4229

45 E Main St, Trumansburg, New York, USA, 14886

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bakery and restaurant offering vegan options including vegan cupcakes and cookies. Has veggie pot pies, mushroom and fennel pate, cashew cheese dip with crostini, beet-and-bean burger, ancho chili, and vegan grilled cheese. A vegan brunch item is the brunch bowl, a layered bowl of breakfast potatoes, black beans, pan-fried tofu, squash, guacamole, and salsa. Previously named Felicia's Hive 45. Open Thu-Fri 3:00pm-9:30pm, Sat 10:00am-9:30pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by alevtina

Great lunch! - Edit

My wife and I both had the vegan Brunch Bowls this afternoon, they were delicious! There was a nice seating area outside in the back where we brought our dog, glad we found this gem - did I mention they also have vegan cupcakes :-)

Pros: good vegan options, dog friendly

Adorable cafe/bakery with vegan options - Edit

Felicia's Hive 45 is an adorable space (that is currently undergoing an expansion!) with vegan options to accommodate their diners. My partner and I stopped in for brunch on a Sunday and got the Vegan State Street Sandwich and the Veggie Pot Pie, along with a Sticky Bun and a Chocolate Espresso Frangelico cupcake. I was told the sandwich, which came with a side of breakfast potatoes and house-made ketchup, was very tasty. My pot pie filling was lackluster but the crust was divine. The sticky bun wasn't as moist & fluffy as I wanted it to be but it was still finger-lickin' good. The cupcake was out of this world, though, and I would go back just to try the rest of their cupcake offerings (most of which are vegan!). The coffee was on the weak side but plentiful and the staff was friendly but easily overwhelmed when the 11 o'clock brunch rush hit. Overall, I would definitely come back and sample the rest of their vegan offerings.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-14

Pros: decor, friendly staff, cupcakes

Cons: weak coffee, bland pot pie, growing pains

Return to Trumansburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Felicia's Atomic Brewhouse and Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.